Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga performed at the Rolling Stones 50th Anniversary Concert

Mills

Featured Posts

RAMROD

To anyone who need receipt, here:

Mary J singing Gimme Shelter with The Rolling Stones at O2 Arena London,

November 25 2012:

And here the one with Florence Welch, singing the same song, on the same arena, November 29 2012

So i hope everyone can stop wishing for the impossible, O.K?? O.K?? O.K??

Edited by Sapperlot
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mills

• HausOfCarlos

• Stay

• homomo

BILLIONAIRExBOY

Wtf is she gonna perform tho??

For those wondering/confused: I think she will perform one of their songs together, Flo recently did this and she performed Gimme Shelter with them. So it's probably not the new single or a Gaga song ;)

Thanks for the clarification!!

Edited by mannybillionz

gagaforprog

For those wondering/confused: I think she will perform one of their songs together, Flo recently did this and she performed Gimme Shelter with them. So it's probably not the new single or a Gaga song ;)

Quote from the RS web site re the three guests

"“We’re excited these extraordinary artists, Bruce Springsteen, Lady Gaga and the Black Keys, have agreed to help celebrate our 50th Anniversary as we share the night live with our fans all over the world. Now the fun begins of trying to figure out the best songs to perform together,†said the Rolling Stones".

BloodyM

Legends on one stage <3 If she performs 'Angie' acoustic, and 'Paint in Black' with them ill be DEAD.

Edited by BloodyM

Legends on one stage <3 If she performance 'Angie' acoustic, and 'Paint in Black' with them ill be DEAD.

Paint in Black, please... That song is just amazing. It would be really nice if Gaga performed that with the band. :giveup:

I'm so excited. :excited2:

I hope they will perform my favorite RS song "She's a Rainbow". The lyrics fits gaga so well. I imagine Gaga is playing the piano part in the song, while singing together with Mick. :legend:

Edited by Niels

Gerrard174

it's really been a long time since she is performing on a Televised programme..

Is there any chance of her performing one of her songs at least because i don't know any of RS songs...

RAMROD

it's really been a long time since she is performing on a Televised programme..

Is there any chance of her performing one of her songs at least because i don't know any of RS songs...

No. Don't think so.

They make Eric Legendary Clapton to sing their song.

So Gaga will be the same.

Also, it is a good chance to know at least one of their song now Gaga will sing it. :)

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡