• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mills

• HausOfCarlos

• Stay

• homomo

imagine gaga gets booed off the stage by the die hard fans and it's like the festival sinead o'connor was at post ripping up the photo of the pope

michaelandhsm2

Still can't close the ads...

Like you said, there is a blue x on one of the ads, but after I close that one, there is still two other adds without the blue x you've mentioned....

Can anyone help me with this ><

Arturo

I can't deal with the idiots who want her to open with ARTPOP or Eh, Eh.

Like it's not about her, she's singing with them on one song.

The stupidity :fail:

I know.

What an embarrassing thought. Gaga opening perhaps one of the Stones' last concerts EVER with Eh,Eh :rip:

AyaKara

SARAH JESSICA PARKER WHICH IS WEIRD BECAUSE I WAS JUST WATCHING SEX & THE CITY WHAT

Still can't close the ads...

Like you said, there is a blue x on one of the ads, but after I close that one, there is still two other adds without the blue x you've mentioned....

Can anyone help me with this ><

You hover over the first one, then you x out the second one!

ChicaSkas

oh man how many hours of erectile dysfunction do we have to watch before gags steps up?

Hey now, that's not fair. These men are some of the greatest rockers ever to exist, please don't knock their age. If we are all lucky, we will live as long as they have.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Was that Sarah Jessica Parker or a horse?

ChicaSkas

I know.

What an embarrassing thought. Gaga opening perhaps one of the Stones' last concerts EVER with Eh,Eh :rip:

if it were a metal Eh, Eh or a hardcore rock Eh, Eh it would be awesome :)
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk