• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mills

• HausOfCarlos

• Stay

• homomo

In 2 hours and 10 minutes..unfortunately for all of you that site shared the same link that TobeyMonster shared through twitter, so it WILL be used by a lot of Monsters in a couple of hours!

THAT BITCH.

What time does it start for australian people!? The timezone thing doesn't work!

Here's an article from the official site of The Rolling Stones:

WATCH THE ROLLING STONES LIVE ON PAY-PER-VIEW IN AUSTRALIA

Brace yourself for what will be the concert event of 2012. The Rolling Stones are returning to the stage to celebrate a milestone – their 50th Anniversary, and the only way Australian viewers will be able to experience this memorable event is on Foxtel’s MAIN EVENT channel Sunday, December 16 at 1.00pm AEDT – live and exclusive.

SOURCE: http://www.rollingstones.com/2012/12/05/watch-the-rolling-stones-live-on-pay-per-view-in-australia/

Controversy

I wish had a stream for the E! red carpet thing

this! i really want to see that tbh. i do have e! entertainment but it's europe version i think...??

Amen Fashion

Red Carpet anyone ? And saying dont share and posting it on a site with over 1000 readers/500k followers :derpga:

IT STARTS EXACTLY 2 HOURS FROM NOW FOR EVERYONE WHOS WONDERING

inb4 100 users reading this page

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde