• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise

Literally anything except for Haus Labs and paid promos 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Teletubby

virtual concert 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Leoooo
3 hours ago, tomsches said:

GGD not complaining

Can you even imagine how much better it would have felt if we didnt read that bullshit? Things that never crossed my brain being said like facts, meh. I think the album, music videos and the VMA melody along with interviews and many visuals / covers, during what was a hard pandemic for everyone (including HER) Was more than good enough

BlingNotTheMusic
59 minutes ago, Galvon said:

Gaga explaining what her inspiration was behind all the visuals and how the Chromatica concept came to be.

She use to talk in detail about her art in TF, TFM, BTW and the ARTPOP era.

Now whith Chromatica she spoke about what the songs were about. We don't know anything about the visuals from Chromatica, the tribes, why the platform boots, the photoshoots from the booklets.

So much this. 

With Joanne I felt she didn't really need to explain as much because the visuals were so stripper back. But Chromatica is so abstract, I really wish she had done interviews or even just talked about the visuals more for SL, ROM, 911.

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Medusa said:

Can you even imagine how much better it would have felt if we didnt read that bullshit? Things that never crossed my brain being said like facts, meh. I think the album, music videos and the VMA melody along with interviews and many visuals / covers, during what was a hard pandemic for everyone (including HER) Was more than good enough

Then don't click on the thread sis :billie:

Leoooo
1 hour ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Then don't click on the thread sis :billie:

Its interesting tbh as its real opinions from what should be the most real fans, but sometimes once ive got into it I really wish I hadnt

Galvon
9 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

So much this. 

With Joanne I felt she didn't really need to explain as much because the visuals were so stripper back. But Chromatica is so abstract, I really wish she had done interviews or even just talked about the visuals more for SL, ROM, 911.

Yeah with Joanne it just seemed simple. Cowboy hats. Only the interludes from Cochella and The JWT were a bit random, from what I remember.

holy scheisse

A virtual show like Dua lipa and Olivia Rodrigo did tbh 

TimisaMonster

Promo...:yennefer:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Leoooo
1 hour ago, holy scheisse said:

A virtual show like Dua lipa and Olivia Rodrigo did tbh 

They dont have the work she has though b, music contract, makeup brand, a list movies, charity foundation and social progression work. She will drop her album (Getting straight up hate for posting a video of herself dancing to its release with "dont you care about the BLM issue right now? Just dancing?") Followed with anything album related with "but you havent spoken up on this issue?" all on twitter. But give us some music videos and a performance, and the most profitable moment for WHO during all of covid.... Through the very worst most of us have ever seen, its not bad looking from an artist the label arnt literally forcing into our face for exposure, they are far too early into their career to make decisions themselves (either by choice as it will help their career or literally their contract wont allow)

holy scheisse
1 minute ago, Medusa said:

They dont have the work she has though b, makeup brand, a list movies, charity foundation and social progression work. She will drop her album (Getting straight up hate for posting a video of herself dancing to its release with "dont you care about the BLM issue right now? Just dancing?" But give us some music videos and a performance, and the most profitable moment for WHO during all of covid.... Through the very worst most of us have ever seen, its not bad looking from an artist the label arnt literally forcing into our face for exposure, they are far too early into their career to make decisions themselves (either by choice as it will help their career or literally their contract wont allow)

Okay 

I'm just saying a virtual show would've been cool for chromatica, as the OP asked

And Idgaf about a virtual show for promotion, Id love it because I love seeing Gaga perform. Not sell makeup or act lol.. her activism is or course admirable and needed.

But also Olivia has her own television show and is currently involved in raising vaccine awareness with the us president so.... Don't knock the other girls they work hard too.

Archived