💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Camila Cabello shuts down body-shamers

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

'I was just running in the park minding my own business trying to be fit, trying to keep it healthy. And I am wearing a top that shows my belly.
And I wasn't tucking it in, because I was running and existing like a normal person that doesn't tuck it in all the time. And I was like, 'damn'. But then I reminded myself being at war with your body is so last season. I am grateful for this body that lets me do what I need to do. We are real women with curves and cellulite and stretchmarks and fat. And we gotta own that, baby.”

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She’s almost acting as if someone had come up to her and said something or people were giving her looks because of her belly. What is with the really weak pandering as soon as promo cycle begins? This is a non issue maam pack up the speech..

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Teletubby
Just now, good said:

She’s almost acting as if someone had come up to her and said something or people were giving her looks because of her belly. What is with the really weak pandering as soon as promo cycle begins? This is a non issue maam pack up the speech..

there were paparazzi who took photos and people are fat-shaming her lately on social media

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

16 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

there were paparazzi who took photos and people are fat-shaming her lately on social media

This headline is definitely not fat shaming. The energy is weird and creeper-y but they’re not being ugly about her size. Also she’s considered by many to be conventionally attractive, it just feels corny as hell. And worth mentioning—especially coming from her. She’s proven how facetious she is and we ain’t forgetting

Maybe it’s not a coincidence either that Demi posted a body positive message the other day… these kinds of celeb social media posts ALWAYS do big numbers and drum up headlines. It isn’t simply because they want to be all positive vibes. They want to sell you some **** down the line once you’re more fond of them :deadbanana:

Lady Adga
47 minutes ago, good said:

Kindness Punk :triggered: Do you know how many people follow her, listen to her messages, especially teenagers? Her words are encouraging for many of them who are going through such a difficult time as accepting their bodies. If that seems like "promo" to you to give a positive message, then what a disgusting way of thinking you have. Your energy is weird and creeper-y.

GucciGa

OK she's weird but she's got a point. I've seen comments about Gaga's weight and this week about Rihanna that we're absolutely asinine. Coming from someone whose weight fluctuates it's actually a relief to see famous women be normal and not ashamed of it. 

😇

Teletubby
9 minutes ago, good said:

This headline is definitely not fat shaming.

I didn't say headline is fat shaming her. She is fat shamed by people on Twitter, Instagram every time when paparazzi take photos of her. She probably saw paparazzi and knew that soon after these photos will be published she will get a lot of nasty comments again so she posted this video. 

23 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

Kindness Punk :triggered: Do you know how many people follow her, listen to her messages, especially teenagers? Her words are encouraging for many of them who are going through such a difficult time as accepting their bodies. If that seems like "promo" to you to give a positive message, then what a disgusting way of thinking you have. Your energy is weird and creeper-y.

Kindness *Spunk

We can get empowerment from someone who is a better person and isn’t doing it to save face. But build that reputation back sis. She’s a racist and treated Normani like trash in 5H, and was rewarded with a massive solo career. Then she fell off because people found her receipts and had recent ones, too. She was being a racist troll up until exposure. Sorry but I don’t feel bad for her, and I don’t believe what she says. A lot of people can smell her bullshit, she’s not huge anymore for a reason.

Lady Adga
2 minutes ago, good said:

Kindness *Spunk

We can get empowerment from someone who is a better person and isn’t doing it to save face. But build that reputation back sis. She’s a racist and treated Normani like trash in 5H, and was rewarded with a massive solo career. Sorry but I don’t feel bad for her, and I don’t believe what she says. A lot of people can smell her bullshit, she’s not huge anymore for a reason.

Spunk or Punk, whatever. The point is, you're no kindness at all. I'm not here to talk about Camila's past or anything like that. I'm talking about the positive message she gave and has been exposed to her millions of fans, because just because you don't like her doesn't mean that other people don't. Bring me a list of everyone who "smells her bullshit" because 2.3 million liked her message. Just say you're a "hater" and that's it. Save your bad vibes. "She's not huge anymore for a reason". No artist stays huge forever. She's fine with her fans, her career and her 30 million monthly listeners. 

3 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

Spunk or Punk, whatever. The point is, you're no kindness at all. I'm not here to talk about Camila's past or anything like that. I'm talking about the positive message she gave and has been exposed to her millions of fans, because just because you don't like her doesn't mean that other people don't. Bring me a list of everyone who "smells her bullshit" because 2.3 million liked her message. Just say you're a "hater" and that's it. Save your bad vibes. "She's not huge anymore for a reason". No artist stays huge forever. She's fine with her fans, her career and her 30 million monthly listeners. 

You’re a Camila apologist. She doesn’t deserve a place at the table.

Normani on Camila’s behavior:

E3qyJRLXoAIeeYF?format=jpg&name=medium

Archived