đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BTS' "Permission To Dance" is expected to debut at #1 on the Hot 100

Teletubby

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

Someone please do something. Im tired of such artists. First it was the chainsmokers. Then ed. Its like all the basic music is charting. :noparty:  no hate to bts tho if there are stans here dont kill me. 

I agree but at the same time y’all act like that Olivia girl wasn’t basic and generic too :oprah:

haven’t y’all learned that the Billboard charts are for the most sold and streamed music in America? And the masses like easy, basic music they can jam and that’s it.

InTheCloset
38 minutes ago, Bio said:

I agree but at the same time y’all act like that Olivia girl wasn’t basic and generic too :oprah:

haven’t y’all learned that the Billboard charts are for the most sold and streamed music in America? And the masses like easy, basic music they can jam and that’s it.

I dont even like olivia. Her music is ok. But not what they are making it to be. Just ok. 

Where's the spunk, Adam?

Heygirl22
5 hours ago, Karl said:

It's such a shame that BTS are the K Pop group to break through to a worldwide audience, there have been so many better groups.

Shinee has amazing vocals and a lot of great albums 

Pennywise
5 hours ago, SuperSunset said:

No offense but why some people here are so persistent to  keep posting about them when 99% of this site hates them this much? It always ends up everyone dragging them and spreading negativity for no reason at all. 

Because we actively want to hate them :hor:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Gerrard174
1 hour ago, dzox said:

Dynamite

Life goes on

Savage love

Butter

If Permission to dance go number 1 its going to be their 5th number 1 in a row

Oh well, their next 5 songs will be #1 also so as long the US teens keep supporting them

TimisaMonster

Charts really mean nothing these days...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

1 hour ago, Gerrard174 said:

Oh well, their next 5 songs will be #1 also so as long the US teens keep supporting them

Definitely. And, I'd put money on that 4-5 week prediction was leaking their next single's release date as even members are so blinded by it that only they can overtake themselves. As Yoongi said, it'a a baton bass being #1s.

Teletubby

Final Predictions
#13 Post Malone - Motley Crew
#18 BIA - Whole Lotta Money (feat. Nicki Minaj)
#38 Billie Eilish - NDA 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

StarstruckIllusion

y’all’s seethe… :billie:

SchwineLove
On 7/17/2021 at 4:27 PM, Karl said:

It's such a shame that BTS are the K Pop group to break through to a worldwide audience, there have been so many better groups.

I really wanna read the study of psychology behind their fandom and how they achieve that, because musically, a lot of K-Pop deserved to break through the international market.

SchwineLove
19 hours ago, Bio said:

Yeah basic and generic in 2000, that nobody does that in 2021 when all is about edgy, moody, and trap beats. People really longing with that simple melody and love songs like olivia's.

infinitecells
18 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Charts really mean nothing these days...

Since when did commercial success really mean anything?

FFXIV WhiteMage
12 minutes ago, infinitecells said:

Since when did commercial success really mean anything?

It’s only relevant when Gaga gets it. Otherwise it’s meaningless :flower:

Archived