Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Billboard predicts 2022 Grammys nominations

Teletubby

Featured Posts

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, GAGAVENUS said:

This is Billboard's predictions so it's very biased 

Yeah I know but I mean, if they're gonna predict something, at least take into consideration the criteria of the awards they're predicting? This sounds more like the Billboard awards predictions than Grammys idk 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

4 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Yeah I know but I mean, if they're gonna predict something, at least take into consideration the criteria of the awards they're predicting? This sounds more like the Billboard awards predictions than Grammys idk 

They're just not gonna send the chart and sales stats with the "For Your Consideration" ads. That doesn't mean they're not gonna be taken into consideration. Most people who vote for these are old white men who haven't heard of anything. So they vote for the names they do know. And who are the names they know? The names that perform better on charts. That's why Grammy Awards don't mean the best album won, just the music the media pushed further.

Born This Way

I'm hoping they don't over-reward Olivia like they did with Billie. Sour is so much more basic than WWAFA, Billie at least deserved it more. 

Avada Kedavra I speak to destroy

JusKeepBreathin

Two gay black rappers for album of the year. If that happens I...

tenor.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

DoremonLove

This year has been very uneventful so far music wise:awkney:. And all th bts charting is so boring:triggered:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived