đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lorde - Solar Power (Live at The Late Show)

alsemanche

Featured Posts

franminervini

Hmmm this was a bit :billie: you know :billie: cringe :billie:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

alsemanche

It's a really good performance but whoever did the stage setup..... gurl who puts a mirror floor in the sun? And who decided that those bubble machines should be put in 1 spot and blow bubbles against the wind direction :messga: they ended up flying towards the crew and not towards her

Soft, soothing, and succulent

ignotus

That was vibrant :firega:

i loved every bit :vegas: and the performance made me happy for some reason :queenga:

HEARTSTOP
8 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

It's a good performance but whoever did the stage setup..... gurl who puts a mirror floor in the sun? And who decided that those bubble machines should be put in 1 spot and blow bubbles against the wind direction :messga: they ended up flying towards the crew and not towards her

What sun though? The sky was grey as ashes

IDGAF

alsemanche
Just now, HEARTSTOP said:

What sun though? The sky was grey as ashes

Well not direct sunlight but at some point at the beginning beginning they take a shot from above and the floor is basically white from the light reflected on it 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

StarstruckIllusion

Not yall trashing the performance… it slapped!!

Teletubby

pobrane-18.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Reject False Icons

Solar power and the weather is so grey/cloudy/foggy :saladga: damn it stupid NYC or whatever that city is? Couldn’t you make it sunny just that day :bear:

BleepBloop

...it was a really nice performance, idk what some of you are getting at, like at all:confused:

Archived