Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber caught seemingly yelling at his wife

COOOK

Featured Posts

NFRatwell
2 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Canada is in America :vegas:

and yet when people say “I hate Americans” you know they’re not talking about Brazilians and Mexicans :bear:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jill
4 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Canada is in America :vegas:

American means from the United States :vegas: the term you're looking for is North American

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

SharkmanthaC
39 minutes ago, Rj Barker said:

Is he not allowed to shout at his wife? Couples shout at each other all the time.

24 minutes ago, Rj Barker said:

I'd have to disagree, it looks fine. Just loud cause they're surrounded by people. I don't think we need to be ringing the abuse hotlines just yet. Let them be.

As a person that was in an emotionally abusive relationship for 12 years, if he was yelling at her it raises a lot of red flags. My husband and I have been married almost four years and have never even raised our voices at each other. Yelling may be the way some couples communicate and it may seem normal but it is not a very healthy way to communicate. Normalizing behavior like this is why I thought my relationship was normal for so long. That being said, there is not enough evidence in this video to fully say he is yelling at her. 

she/her/hers

9 minutes ago, Jill said:

American means from the United States :vegas: the term you're looking for is North American

Statunitian means from the United States. Y’all just like to pretend you own America.

HiddenWeirdo
17 minutes ago, Rj Barker said:

Because we see it in society all the time and people argue and shout. Especially couples. I was raised perfectly fine thanks for asking though, hope it gave you the kick of superiority you were so looking for with that comment.

but shouldn‘t we question this behaviour even though it is seen so often in public? 

The last question was not meant to be directed at you. So, sorry about that. 

Levine
42 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

Bieber is Canadian :ally: 

But he's still a huge seller in america, no?

NFRatwell
10 minutes ago, Bio said:

Statunitian means from the United States. Y’all just like to pretend you own America.

21 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

and yet when people say “I hate Americans” you know they’re not talking about Brazilians and Mexicans :bear:

Alannah
51 minutes ago, insight said:

Imagine having an argument and a bunch of unknown people hovering around you

Imagine having an argument knowing a bunch of unknown people are hovering around you. If that's even what's happening.

Idk the full picture, obviously, but there's multiple instances of him being an absolute ass to/in front of his wife. 

Rj Barker
Just now, HiddenWeirdo said:

but shouldn‘t we question this behaviour even though it is seen so often in public? 

The last question was not meant to be directed at you. So, sorry about that. 

It's ok don't worry, and I guess so, some people above mentioned it could be a pre cursor to more sinister actions behind closed doors. But I still think arguing to an extent is natural and normal in life. People expel anger this way, passion and emotion. 

Don't get me wrong I disagree with an absolute slanging match in public, but raised voices and disagreements? That's fine by me. Crack on. Everyone has stuff going on in their life and if they need to get something off their chest in the middle of a supermarket then have at it. Not everyone is the best at communicating and sometimes the only way they can do it is that way. 

Luke78619

Is his shouting actually audible here? Coz I can’t seem to hear it among the fans screaming :sweat: looking at the video kinda looks like he’s just explaining something to her, not necessarily shouting AT her, but if you can hear him shouting then ignore me :sweat: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

BlingNotTheMusic
30 minutes ago, Rj Barker said:

Because we see it in society all the time and people argue and shout. Especially couples. I was raised perfectly fine thanks for asking though, hope it gave you the kick of superiority you were so looking for with that comment.

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

Jill
19 minutes ago, Bio said:

No...the United States is also called "America", as in "United States of America" (like "United States of Mexico"), hence "American". It has nothing to do with the continent.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Justin Drew Bieber
1 hour ago, PussPuss said:

He could be yelling about something to her, not at her. This video is not conclusive one way or the other because you can’t hear what he’s saying. 

This. But watch this get several pages while threads about his music get 3 replies. :smh:

Archived