šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BloodPop on remix album: "Hopefully soon"

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

Bolkins

I hope for our sakes itā€™s coming, but also time and effort has been put in by swaths of artists to make this happen I hope for their sake it happens too.Ā 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga2645
26 minutes ago, Admin said:

They just like to complain, thatā€˜s literally it.

Back in 2013/2014, people were hating on DJWS and wanted RedOne back. Now they are hating on Bloodpop and want DJWS back. In 5 years they will be saying how incredible Bloodpop was.

I remember that!!!! And now that he worked w Ava i noticedĀ his haters (RedOneā€™s) had came out the woodworks. Why do so many ppl have so much hate for these ppl that just mind their businessĀ :laughga:

PunkTheFunk
4 hours ago, Eggs said:

"Soon" is bad enough, but then pair it with "hopefully"... the most toxic combo since pineapple and pizza

You're lucky this was funny because I usually do not tolerate pineapple pizza slander

CautiousLurker

That's it, it's over, its been scrapped, it's seeing the light of day NEVER, and Babylon HausLabs mix has always been a lie

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e477961658cea2d509c6a
Ā 

Sneaky Oliver

The album must be done at this point, he just isn't sure when it's going to come out. He's a producer. It's not like he's gonna upload this to her Spotify page himself

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

Argentum

I have danced to Chromatica and Rain On Me specifically so much during pride, it's not even funny.

I kinda feel the timing is off rn to release the remix album.

Even though I would really be into it, my thighs hurt thinking about jumping to the rain on me chorus on the dance floor again:selena:

"Ī”ĪµĪ½ ĪµĪÆĻƒĪ±Ī¹ Ī±Ī³Ī¬Ļ€Ī·. Ī”ĪµĪ½ ĪµĪÆĻƒĪ±Ī¹ Ī±Ī³Ī¬Ļ€Ī·. Ī•ĪÆĻƒĪ±Ī¹ ĪæĻ†ĪøĪ±Ī»Ī¼Ī±Ļ€Ī¬Ļ„Ī·. Ī— Ļ„Ī­Ī»ĪµĪ¹Ī± ĪæĻ†ĪøĪ±Ī»Ī¼Ī±Ļ€Ī¬Ļ„Ī·" - Ī›Ī±ĪÆĪ“Ī· Ī“ĪŗĪ¬Ī³ĪŗĪ±, 2016

Jose P

On one side itā€™s exciting that he got many interesting and bold sounding artists on this record.

On the other side Iā€™m scared he will be handling the production, imagine wasting all of these artists, Charli, Shygirl, Bree, Dorian with a generic 2015 Bershka drop.

James Gibson
1 hour ago, Admin said:

They just like to complain, thatā€˜s literally it.

Back in 2013/2014, people were hating on DJWS and wanted RedOne back. Now they are hating on Bloodpop and want DJWS back. In 5 years they will be saying how incredible Bloodpop was.

Same with people trashing Sarah asking Tara back when the latter was teared apart in this fanbase till she left gaga's team. Fans always want what they dont get geez

JaysAMess

And I'll say it again, until Gaga mentions it - I won't get my hopes up.

Levine

I'm glad he responds to little monsters.

Do me a favor and ask this next: does Gaga know about this?

Ā 

InTheCloset

This is never happening. I just cant believe itā€™ll ever see the light of the day. Prove me wrong miss gags please:pray:

The abyss stares back

Sunny21
6 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The way it's not coming & he is just in denial.Ā :rip:

It's coming... sooner or later. Gaga said she wants to SUPPORT young artists... She's making good on her promise.Ā :heart:

The artists onĀ the Chromatica Remix album - and BTW Reimagined - are (for the most part) young, non-mainstream, not (yet) famous. Gaga gives them exposure and, more importantly, validation. All she has to do is make an announcement when the album is done!

What BloodPop did was a PUBLICĀ invite... They had certain artists in mind - but there's room for more. Those who had not been contacted could DM him and make things happen. It never hurts to try!Ā 

If there's a famous artist on the Remix album (like Kylie on BTW Reimagined), fine. If not, great. Gaga was a struggling artist before The Fame!Ā :heart:

she/her/hers

Archived