💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Young Royals (Netflix)

DeluluSwine

Featured Posts

Der Meister

I love this show. Too bad it’s on Netflix, they have a bad reputation about milking shows and not caring about the story at all.

Bellatrix

I just finished watching it and I loved it. A heart-breaking yet beautiful story :diane: 
The only thing I can complain about is that the season was too short, so I really hope it gets renewed for a 2nd season. The story of Wilhelm and Simon can't end there :giveup: 

Stupid Oreo
On 7/14/2021 at 3:01 PM, Jill said:

I'm surprised how good people say this show is. I read an article comparing it to The Crown and I was like :poot: 

Queen Lizzbean :rip::creepflop:

spector

i just finished it—the way it resonated with me. a french guy recently broke my :heart: and made me recognize that i do, in fact, wanna be with someone. i never dared to dream about being in a relationship. i think i'm gonna rewatch the whole season. their little bodily moves, their affectionate behavior toward the other. i want that (and another season too). :fatcat: 

stella + elliot = stelliot

DeluluSwine
32 minutes ago, spector said:

i just finished it—the way it resonated with me. a french guy recently broke my :heart: and made me recognize that i do, in fact, wanna be with someone. i never dared to dream about being in a relationship. i think i'm gonna rewatch the whole season. their little bodily moves, their affectionate behavior toward the other. i want that (and another season too). :fatcat: 

Aww :heart: idk why but this show really made me think of relationships differently too. Even though its a fictional story,  i think a lot of the emotions in it are real things that you can feel in real life. 

Archived