💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Pitchfork Positive Review On Azealia Banks New Single

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIFVYU5TfDE8nZWoHc0De

Produced by New York house musician Galcher Lustwerk, “**** Him All Night” is an unexpected deep-house track full of lust and abjection.

Lustwerk’s buzzing production is ready to pierce even the most fried brains at the club, and Banks injects comedy between the ominously pulsating synths and questionable barbs. 

Her quick-witted teases (“We can suck to the nut if you ready to bust”) work like a centripetal force, guiding the song towards the climax she so indulgently wants. At this point in the year, we can’t keep pretending that something horny isn’t penetrating the air. Let Azealia Banks reign as our libertine laureate.

Full article:

https://pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks/azealia-banks-****-him-all-night/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

weed

I’m here for this 

also the radio at my work is playing The Cure right now :vegas: so baby tell me yes 

js4754394o9823

she looks so good in that photoshoot

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

OhHenny2020

The song isn’t good. (And I love lots of her other stuff). But congrats for releasing a song about being horny? :vegas::diane:

SchwineLove

I mean the beat and rap delivery is always innovative for azealia. I'm surprised she can always innovate with the flow. But the lyrical content is not that groundbreaking.

ElectricAlley

It’s really interesting to watch this career arc that azealia is embarking on. It’s like the tide is turning and people are beginning to be on her side again. She’s so talented, and her music is amazing but I’m interested to see what comes of it. Will she be signed again? Have a critically acclaimed record that hits the mainstream?

Cookie Tookie

Talent being recognized. Giving me late 90s/early 2000s female rap vibes. And slaying it. No other female “rapper” is giving the quality she’s giving. 

Roronoa

Her talent is very real. She just needs to learn to keep her thoughts to herself.

When I read that her mother called her ugly, and how no one has ever told her they loved her before, it makes sense why she’s always lashing out.

Lilmonzter

Look she is talented.

She has bouts of bad attitude but that's being human, isn't it?! 

Let the music speak for itself. Talent will always come through. 

Sing C'est la vie 

Archived