💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Stamp Of His Mermaid Drawing

Shaney

Featured Posts

Okay so I have been working on this drawing for like 2 days and I was inspired to draw it when I thought about the rumored track Stamp Of His Mermaid. This drawing would be a scene in the music video where Gaga is underwater sitting on some rock/island and she is completely still with her hair freely waving around. Gaga's skin is tinted blue and I tried shaping her face like a starfish :derpga: (So yeah more facial horns!) It would look really good in a music video. My drawing is not very good but imagine what it would look like if it were real :flutter:

It would be kind of like this scene from Born This Way.

Lady_Gaga-Born_This_Way-music_video.jpg

But anyways here is my drawing :) and yes the weird texture on the facial horns is supposed to be there incase anyone was wondering. The top part of the white hat was cut off by my scanner but it is shaped like an arrow head. The orange and purple (the dark lines are not black) highlights will be fiber-optic.

vL40B.jpg?1

Edited my last post.

You saw it before I could fix it :laughga:

I'm so fast :nacho:

tumblr_mdrc8s41dK1qdmb8eo2_500.jpg

I forgot this tbh :lmao:

She forgot to shave her beard then :hor:

I'm so fast :nacho:

I forgot this tbh :lmao:

She forgot to shave her beard then :hor:

No but really that whole thing would basically be a face mask

YOLO

Looks likes a tree with a beard :flop: Nice concept though :golfclap:

Wow. I thought it looked really good. Not like a tree or Gaga with a beard :laughga:

I think it's a cool concept

Reminds me of iamamiwhoami with the long eyelashes and whatnot

Love the colouring. :flutter:

Thank you guys :runhug: It means a lot considering I barely draw and when I do draw it usually comes out to be something crazy/weird as fuq like that :lolgaga:

I wish I hadn't drawn it on a loose leaf sheet of paper but I didn't know I was actually going to make a nice drawing out of what I originally scribbled down :laughga:

Archived