Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Millie Bobby Brown, 16, allegedly dated a 20 YO tiktok star

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Millie, 17, is currently dating Jacob Hurley Bongiovi, 19. A much better couple!

millie-bobby-brown.jpg&q=85

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
badfaith

Why do people like to go for teens/minor/underage so much. I mean, I like mine on the older side but what is the reason tho? 15 is way too young, like these people don't have their sh*t together at that age, why would you want that :triggered:

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Millie Bobby Brown, 16, allegedly dated a 20 YO tiktok star
TimisaMonster

Weird...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JohnWayne92

I think that we have to stop seeing celebrities as normal people, first off. 

Which of us was making millions of dollars and basically doing anything we wanted since we were 10? 

When you run your own life, regardless of your age, you think and carry yourself differently. She has independence for the most part, and who is gonna tell her no? Her parents? :ladyhaha:

JusKeepBreathin

His response video is so gross. Why do these idiots become famous in Tik Tok?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

BUtterfield 8
22 minutes ago, Rebel said:

****ing gross. What is a 20 year old doing with a 15 year old girl anyway

22 minutes ago, badfaith said:

Why do people like to go for teens/minor/underage so much. I mean, I like mine on the older side but what is the reason tho? 15 is way too young, like these people don't have their sh*t together at that age, why would you want that :triggered:

14 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Weird...

12 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Which of us was making millions of dollars and basically doing anything we wanted since we were 10? 

When you run your own life, regardless of your age, you think and carry yourself differently. She has independence for the most part, and who is gonna tell her no? Her parents? :ladyhaha:

5 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

His response video is so gross. Why do these idiots become famous in Tik Tok?

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

It's so weird. Imagine how fragile your masculinity must be to say those things. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Helxig

I worry about this girl because it seems like ever since she was taken in by the Hollywood machine she's wanted to grow up really fast. She might think she's living a glamorous, adult life now, but when she's older and actually grown and matured she's going to look back and realise how taken advantage of she was, and she'll have to mourn a childhood she never had, and it might hit her really hard. Child stars have it rough, but especially female ones

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

FrederickSpears

This poor girl. Her own parents are nothing more than leaches and pushed her into Hollywood too, it's been known her parents are garbage for years. They remind me of Britney's nasty parents.

TimisaMonster
29 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

What the actual ****... :what:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Chlorine Sevigny
32 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

DISGUSTING

Alannah
1 hour ago, JohnWayne92 said:

But that's just it. She's the minor in the situation. He needs to be held accountable. Why are men, of consenting age and beyond, continuously preying on children? Under 18 is a child. You cannot consent as a child. 

Archived