Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

RuPaul's sweatpants

COOOK

Featured Posts

jackoajl

6 minutes ago, Karen Smith said:

I don't understand

She was using sweatpants during the filming, I think Utica sees it and ask her to stand up as a joke cause Rupaul can't do it because her sweatpants underneath her dress.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

Stafani Versace

Bitch whoever released this is so shady 💀.

I still don't understand why it's such a gag tho. They are all sitting behind a desk for hours lmfao. When I'm a guest judge on season 22, I will probably wear sweatpants too 🤣

Wait... was this in Untucked?!?!?

Cameltoe Chariot

The fact that people are so gagged over RuPaul wearing sweatpants behind the desk is so embarrassing. So is Michelle when she's wearing a dress, and anyone wearing heels takes them off and puts on uggs or flip flops once they're behind the desk. This is a thing in TV and movies - often when the camera is waist up for scenes actresses will ditch the heels that are part of their costume for something more comfortable.

COOOK
7 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

The fact that people are so gagged over RuPaul wearing sweatpants behind the desk is so embarrassing. So is Michelle when she's wearing a dress, and anyone wearing heels takes them off and puts on uggs or flip flops once they're behind the desk. This is a thing in TV and movies - often when the camera is waist up for scenes actresses will ditch the heels that are part of their costume for something more comfortable.

This is just for fun girl, it's not that deep

alsemanche

Idk why people are making a big deal out of people laughing at this :derpga: Of course it's tiring and we all know they're not always wearing fancy uncomfortable clothing. It's just funny to see + Utica's joke becomes 50 times funnier (even though it was originally hilarious if you ignore the shady editing) when you actually see it 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

RAMROD

It is serving frills 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Cameltoe Chariot
11 minutes ago, COOOK said:

This is just for fun girl, it's not that deep

Oh I know we're just laughing here sis :billie: I'm more talking about the Drag Race stans that think RuPaul should be fired because of this, or that is somehow "exposes" her lack of talent :bear:

LOVE JUNKIE
1 hour ago, PussPuss said:

Let the bitch be comfortable. :bradley:

35 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

I think it's more that the contestants have to stand in heels and uncomfortable clothing for hours while being critiqued resulting in injuries for some. Keep in mind most girls are wearing tight corsets, some have things hot glued to their skin, if it's an unconventional material challenge they might have metal or sharp plastic digging into their skin, etc. Obviously it's Ru's show and she can do literally whatever she wants, but people feel bad for the queens and think the double standard is a bit much.

on a three day bender

MaybeKermit
27 minutes ago, LOVE JUNKIE said:

I think it's more that the contestants have to stand in heels and uncomfortable clothing for hours while being critiqued resulting in injuries for some. Keep in mind most girls are wearing tight corsets, some have things hot glued to their skin, if it's an unconventional material challenge they might have metal or sharp plastic digging into their skin, etc. Obviously it's Ru's show and she can do literally whatever she wants, but people feel bad for the queens and think the double standard is a bit much.

lmao but Ru's already proved herself tbh. She still serves us sickening looks, so the sweatpants aren't that big of a scandal imo

(I get that it's just for fun tho the video, and I don't really care myself, I'm just replying to ur message)

LOVE JUNKIE
5 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

lmao but Ru's already proved herself tbh. She still serves us sickening looks, so the sweatpants aren't that big of a scandal imo

(I get that it's just for fun tho the video, and I don't really care myself, I'm just replying to ur message)

Right, and like I said she can literally do whatever she wants. But it's just kinda funny that she gets triggered by H&M during a challenge while she's behind the desk wearing sweatpants.

on a three day bender

tomsches

Now I finally understand Utica's joke. 

Archived