💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa sued by paparazzi

Werk

Featured Posts

weed

I love the concept but very dumb, I'd be surprised if they won anything.

Arcadia

Lol first of all, it’s a photo of herself. Second, she’s not profiting from the photo. It’s just social media post

Whoever took or purchased the photo owns it so if she used it without permission then the lawsuit is warranted. 

with that said, this is frivolous and unnecessary but she got the coins so people are going to come for them. 

BUtterfield 8
14 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

completely ridiculous though it's technically maybe legal

It is legal lol

gypsy101
6 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

It is legal lol

which is ridiculous, it's a photo of her

OhHenny2020
8 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

which is ridiculous, it's a photo of her

annie GIF

It's a hard-knock life for us

'Stead of treated 

We get tricked

'Stead of kisses 

We get kicked :bear:

TimisaMonster

This is just like MJ by the Beatles music publishing rights when Paul McCartney is still alive... :smh:

The industry is so weird...and this is just plain silly...

These paps are insane...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JusKeepBreathin

A reverse meta paparazzi experience.

Stream this hit...

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

PartySick
44 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

This is just like MJ by the Beatles music publishing rights when Paul McCartney is still alive... :smh:

The industry is so weird...and this is just plain silly...

These paps are insane...

Fun fact: The part of Sony/ATV MJ controlled also bought the rights to others' catalogues. My favorite example of that is the buyout of Famous Music. Eminem slammed MJ in his song Just Lose It but Michael ended up owning the rights to his music and, therefore, made money every time that song was played :billie: gotta love a business man :golfclap:

OT: The legality of the music business (and celebrity culture) is pretty crazy really. Imagine someone owning the rights to a picture of your face :air:

💚

Oriane

And did they ask for her consent before taking her photo? Maybe make a law against that too.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

FFXIV WhiteMage
3 hours ago, Reed said:

Whoever took or purchased the photo owns it so if she used it without permission then the lawsuit is warranted. 

with that said, this is frivolous and unnecessary but she got the coins so people are going to come for them. 

Same thing happened with Gigi but the paparazzi did not win the lawsuit.

"Gigi Hadid, an international supermodel and online influencer, had a similar conflict with Xclusive, but instead of settling, she is taking this issue to court. The memorandum in support of Hadid states that she did not infringe on Xclusive’s copyright, as she was the subject of the photograph, and contributed significant creative elements that copyright law seeks to protect. This is interesting, as the memorandum may be claiming that the photograph was a joint work between her and Xclusive.

In order for a copyrighted work to be joint, it must be prepared by two or more authors with the intention that their contributions be merged into inseparable or interdependent parts of a unitary whole. Hadid claims that her creative choices, such as posing for the camera or choosing a flattering outfit, should be considered a preparation of the work."

source

INNA
2 hours ago, OhHenny2020 said:

annie GIF

'Stead of treated 

We get tricked

'Stead of kisses 

We get kicked :bear:

I never knew these lyrics until you typed them here :deadbanana:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Archived