💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Selena Quintanilla’s murderer could end up free by 2025

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

gypsy101
Just now, BUtterfield 8 said:

Um… you think people who kill people should be let go out of jail if they serve their time?

...isn't that the point of them being sentenced to that sentence

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emvee
1 minute ago, gypsy101 said:

i don't even know her music at all really tbh but like if she served her time those gangs should relax

What is with you and this Mexican gangs comment? The user who mentioned cholas was joking :rip::rip::rip:

gypsy101
Just now, Fan Favorite said:

What is with you and this Mexican gangs comment? The user who mentioned cholas was joking :rip::rip::rip:

oh lmao it didn't sound like a joke

Chromatican
1 hour ago, RainingOnMe said:

Casey Anthony didn't murder her daughter. She tried to hide it though and that's what she got charged for and was eventually acquitted so yeah.

Who do you think killed Caylee then?

ProfessionalClown

She will never get parole but if some weird twist of fate comes around, she’ll be dead in 6 hours. Cartels even have a price on her head. Everyone will try to find her.

SlipAway
1 hour ago, ProfessionalClown said:

She will never get parole but if some weird twist of fate comes around, she’ll be dead in 6 hours. Cartels even have a price on her head. Everyone will try to find her.

If cartels wanted her dead, she’d be dead. Easy as that. You think she’s so untouchable in a Texas prison?

It’s like y’all were binging Narcos and then those Selena series. Please. 

ProfessionalClown
49 minutes ago, SlipAway said:

If cartels wanted her dead, she’d be dead. Easy as that. You think she’s so untouchable in a Texas prison?

It’s like y’all were binging Narcos and then those Selena series. Please. 

She’s literally in solitary most of the time. The cartels have OPENLY stated she has a bounty on her head. It’s not just me making up sh!t, most Selena fans know that many gangs have said they want to get at Yolanda when she gets out.

she’s a high profile inmate. High profile inmates are never in general public. 

SlipAway
23 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

She’s literally in solitary most of the time. The cartels have OPENLY stated she has a bounty on her head. It’s not just me making up sh!t, most Selena fans know that many gangs have said they want to get at Yolanda when she gets out.

she’s a high profile inmate. High profile inmates are never in general public. 

Are you telling me she’s 20+ years in solitary confinement? Cause if it’s true, how is she still functioning? But I  guess I can believe you, even though I don’t follow the official cartel acc on Twitter. 
I remember this dude who spent most of his life/sentence in solitary but he was already off the rails 

Justin Drew Bieber
27 minutes ago, SlipAway said:

Are you telling me she’s 20+ years in solitary confinement? Cause if it’s true, how is she still functioning? But I  guess I can believe you, even though I don’t follow the official cartel acc on Twitter. 
I remember this dude who spent most of his life/sentence in solitary but he was already off the rails 

She’s allowed to see her family once a week

SlipAway
2 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

She’s allowed to see her family once a week

Good for y’all, hola and stuff. If I were her I’d asked my tia to snuggle a blade in her butt because that ain’t life

PussOfYonce
6 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

At this point...the Selena brand has only gotten stronger since she's been in prison so if she is released...she better hope she isn't the one assassinated :reductive:

the day she dies will be the day ever hispanic american and mexican celebrate 

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

LadyEnigma
17 hours ago, SlipAway said:

:rip:
Casey Anthony is freely roaming the streets and y’all actually someone cares about THIS. It’s been a thousand years, move on. 

that's because she changed her identity once she got out, i hope this bitch gets what's coming to her

Lextyr97

If she gets out, it’ll end up like Brenda in the movie theater in Scary Movie 1. Police and priests won’t just look the other way, they’ll join in on the killing 😂😂

Archived