💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian with KKW Beauty rebrand

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Kim Kardashian West is not rebranding her KKW Beauty brand to drop the “W” from the brand’s name despite filing for divorce from Kanye West earlier this year.

“Kim is still Kim Kardashian West and has not changed her legal name,” the source said.

“The rebrand has been in the works for some time. Kanye actually helped Kim come up with the new name, the packaging, the formulas and even the shopping experience of being able to shop all categories in beauty and cosmetics under one brand, one website which has always been Kim’s vision from the beginning. She is incredibly excited about this next phase.”

source

i ❤️

INNA

The daily Kardashian/West headline slow drip is reminding me of the Dom Perignon content reveal yas

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Pablo

Why close down fully with no date set to return?

Don't visit my profile

KillerMonster

I wish they didn’t divorce. They seem so good for each other, the total power couple. Love to see even while separated, they still help and support each other to the fullest. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

SharkmanthaC

So will he get royalties or a cut of the profits? Not sure I would want to buy if so (not that I did anyway). 

she/her/hers

Chromatislaps
35 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

I wish they didn’t divorce. They seem so good for each other, the total power couple. Love to see even while separated, they still help and support each other to the fullest. 

it is very energy demanding to give informal care to a loved one, I guess she couldn't carry that load aside from being a mother and a business owner/entrepreneur

Archived