Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
movie

Disney's 'Encanto’ trailer

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

211838703_219937049985681_61155650611471

“Encanto,” is the tale of an extraordinary family, the Madrigals, who live hidden in the mountains of Colombia in a magical house, in a vibrant town, in a wondrous, charmed place called an Encanto. The all-new original film features the voice of Stephanie Beatriz as Mirabel, an ordinary 15-year-old who’s struggling to find her place in her family. “Mirabel is a really funny, loving character who also deeply yearns for something more,” says Beatriz. “She’s also not afraid to stand up for what she knows is right—something I love and relate to very much.'

i ❤️

Rahrahbitchson

I love disney movies so much so i am excited to see this one 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Kadikaado

I loved this trailer. I am thrilled, I want to watch it!

BTW I think it lacked light skinned latin representation, but having any latin-american representation at all coming from the USA is already a victory in itself.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

ARTPOPe

Wow okay, just last night I watched the first trailer again and ahhh, I can't wait :giveup:

Stream The Love Invention

badfaith

Plot or music-wise, I hope it makes makes me bawl my eyes out like Coco did :fatcat: i need the pain to feel something :bon:

JusKeepBreathin

Cant wait. It looks beautiful.

Denial is a beautiful gift most people on GGD have. :ally:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Lady Adga

I'm glad to see that Disney is paying attention to Latino culture. I think they have discovered that after Coco and its representation of Mexican culture there is a lot to draw inspiration from throughout Latin America. I can imagine in the not too distant future a film set in Argentina, with a plot about tango, for example. Or a story about the charm of Machu Pichu, in Peru. Etc. 

Sneaky Oliver
41 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

I'm glad to see that Disney is paying attention to Latino culture. I think they have discovered that after Coco and its representation of Mexican culture there is a lot to draw inspiration from throughout Latin America. I can imagine in the not too distant future a film set in Argentina, with a plot about tango, for example. Or a story about the charm of Machu Pichu, in Peru. Etc. 

what about Brazil?! We have enough material for multiple films! We can have one about samba just like Argentina and tango! 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Lady Adga
8 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

what about Brazil?! We have enough material for multiple films! We can have one about samba just like Argentina and tango! 

Of course Brazil as well. All Latin American countries are beautiful, have wonderful cultures and many stories to tell. 

RAMROD

I am sold on this! It's great alteadya nd beautiful. Love the music. Ah!! Looking forward!! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived