Jump to content

💓 Official visual for Ashnikko's remix of "Plastic Doll" 💓

society

COVID death toll surpasses 4M


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

PartySick

Literally only heart disease and strokes (as illnesses) have killed more people in a year than covid :/

A little bug? 🪲 SECURITY! 🚨
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Munchlax
Posted (edited)

The question is if covid was the reason they died or if they died from other illnesses while they had covid. I read that a lot of these deaths are not caused by covid itself.

Edited by Debithius
Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick
5 minutes ago, Debithius said:

The question is if covid was the reason they died or if they died from other illnesses while they had covid. I read that a lot of these deaths are not caused by covid itself.

Are you referring to comorbidities? 'Cause even if a prior health condition is what made someone vulnerable to covid, it's still covid that killed them.

A little bug? 🪲 SECURITY! 🚨
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Munchlax
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Are you referring to comorbidities? 'Cause even if a prior health condition is what made someone vulnerable to covid, it's still covid that killed them.

No I am just saying that covid itself did not kill some of these people.

Link to post
Share on other sites
ProfessionalClown
2 minutes ago, Debithius said:

No I am just saying that covid itself did not kill some of these people.

They’re part of this list, they died from Covid. Whether or not it was directly from covid or not, the covid exasperated whatever condition they had which causes death.

when someone with lupus dies from pneumonia they said “complications due to pneumonia and lupus” because if it weren’t for the lupus, they would’ve either caught a mild case of pneumonia, wouldn’t have caught it at all, or their immune system would’ve been able to fight through it easier.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick
3 minutes ago, Debithius said:

No I am just saying that covid itself did not kill some of these people.

I'm not sure what you're referring to but let me not get het up for nothing :selena:

I hope it's not that "they were marking people down as covid deaths even if they were shot" conspiracy nonsense.

A little bug? 🪲 SECURITY! 🚨
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Munchlax
6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I'm not sure what you're referring to but let me not get het up for nothing :selena:

I hope it's not that "they were marking people down as covid deaths even if they were shot" conspiracy nonsense.

Not talking about a conspiracy, sorry :cryga: :sweat: 

Forget I said anything. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick
2 minutes ago, Debithius said:

Not talking about a conspiracy, sorry :cryga: :sweat: 

Forget I said anything. 

Then you're good :hug: apologies, everyone's kind of ready to assume the worst I guess :enigma:

I'd love to know what you're actually talking about though if you're up to sharing :enigma:

A little bug? 🪲 SECURITY! 🚨
Link to post
Share on other sites
Munchlax
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Then you're good :hug: apologies, everyone's kind of ready to assume the worst I guess :enigma:

I'd love to know what you're actually talking about though if you're up to sharing :enigma:

Oh, I just read that it seems like people who had COVID died of other causes rather than covid itself. I think @ProfessionalClown cleared things up for me, while he understood what I meant, I assume that the articles I found refered to what he was saying :selena: So I was probably talking out of my ass.

Link to post
Share on other sites
WhereIsLG7

funny thing is that most cases of death in our country would opt to make the cause of death as covid related when in fact the deceased individual wasn't even positive for covid.

that's how ill our health care system is

Link to post
Share on other sites
FFXIV WhiteMage

And I still see (and know) some people that believe COVID is not real :saladga:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilmonzter

As someone who knows people that died after recovering from covid but had post covid complications, the figures reported are significantly lower.

 

Sing C'est la vie 
Link to post
Share on other sites
GipJo
1 hour ago, Debithius said:

The question is if covid was the reason they died or if they died from other illnesses while they had covid. I read that a lot of these deaths are not caused by covid itself.

Covid is like AIDS, AIDS itself doesn't kill you, but they're still AIDS death cases.

Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
18 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Covid is like AIDS, AIDS itself doesn't kill you, but they're still AIDS death cases.



7ATF.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ Not in denial, I am defiant (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...