Jump to content

💓 Official visual for Ashnikko's remix of "Plastic Doll" 💓

other

Jamaica to present Queen Elizabeth II w/ reparation bill !


Featured Posts

Werk

 

Copying from ATRL:

"Also Remember, to this day the treasures stolen from colonies still decorates the British royal jewels & are shamelessly displayed all over their Museums...

When asked to apologize on his visit to Jamaica, Prime minister David Cameron asked Jamaican to “move on”."

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 8
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Anveeroy

Well, all we want from the Queen is to return back 'Koh-i-Noor' which was stolen from us :haroon:

Stream Kylie Minogue Discography!
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Kadikaado

Yas! Not only the british royalty must pay, but also all the old riches whose riches can be traced back to slavery! It's time to start making these people pay back what their ancestors stole!!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
CautiousLurker
18 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

Not only the british royalty must pay, but also all the old riches whose riches can be traced back to slavery!

Make no mistake, if this goes through, rich people won't be the ones paying for it, they won't lose so much as a cent...

sniveling little Kant scholar
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Reject False Icons

Why is it so hard for oppressive nations to at least apologize for what they did in the past.

I say they won’t do it, if so all the dozens of their colonies and ex-colonies will demand the same and also countries who were stolen by the British 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Wet Fire

If you send back all tbe materials and money that have been directly or indirectly stolen from colonies (for centuries), Britain would be the poorest country in the world :emma: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
flyaway
42 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

If you send back all tbe materials and money that have been directly or indirectly stolen from colonies (for centuries), Britain would be the poorest country in the world :emma: 

It gets to show that a lot of the wealth of the UK comes from very despicable acts commited throughout history that haven't had any reparation or haven't been addressed by the government to this day :oprah: 

The worst part is that they still keep the monarchy, which is the cherry on top of the racist/white supremacy system. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
A MESS
5 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

Yas! Not only the british royalty must pay, but also all the old riches whose riches can be traced back to slavery! It's time to start making these people pay back what their ancestors stole!!

the fact is, there's no legal ground on which we can operate this way. individual nature of penalty is a big thing in legislation, or else we would punish the son of a killer so that the father's crime is payed for. they would have to work a way in which ALL the nation pays accordingly to their own wealth because even poor people having the least amount of privilege have that because Great Britain pillaged, so they too are profiting off of it. I know this is not the most thrilling prospective, but that's the reality of it. I'm no expert whatsoever but as I'm properly happy for nations to raise their heads against colonial past, at the same time I think we need to work a proper way out of which way reparations should be operated. because they should, and willingly from the colonial states, not after a lawsuit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Living

As a British person I am behind this, I am also for resolving the royal family once the queen has passed. We need to remove colonialism from our systems.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Kadikaado
45 minutes ago, A MESS said:

the fact is, there's no legal ground on which we can operate this way. individual nature of penalty is a big thing in legislation, or else we would punish the son of a killer so that the father's crime is payed for. they would have to work a way in which ALL the nation pays accordingly to their own wealth because even poor people having the least amount of privilege have that because Great Britain pillaged, so they too are profiting off of it. I know this is not the most thrilling prospective, but that's the reality of it. I'm no expert whatsoever but as I'm properly happy for nations to raise their heads against colonial past, at the same time I think we need to work a proper way out of which way reparations should be operated. because they should, and willingly from the colonial states, not after a lawsuit.

Look, if you make money from selling drugs, this money can be taken by the government. I think it's the same thing about slavery. If your ancestors bought and sold slaves and made a fortune with it this money should be studied by auditors to know what exactly came from slave work and that money should be confiscated and gave back to programs like scholarships for black folks descendants of slave.  In my country there's even a common last name "Negreiro" that means "seller of black people". Descendents of slave owners shouldn't be punished or jailed, but they shouldn't be millionaires living off the fortune made by their ancestors exploiting slaves.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bolkins

Damn, the monarchy have a lot to answer for atm. This may be the start of snowball effect with countries like Canada and Australia also waking up to the ****ery the monarchy has caused over the years. Maybe this really is the beginning of the end. 

Not saccharin or fake my dear.
Link to post
Share on other sites
boyerased
5 minutes ago, Bolkins said:

Damn, the monarchy have a lot to answer for atm. This may be the start of snowball effect with countries like Canada and Australia also waking up to the ****ery the monarchy has caused over the years. Maybe this really is the beginning of the end. 

I really feel like her death will be the beginning of the end.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...