Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jamie-Lynn Spears tells people to leave her "broke ass alone"

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Girl we know you're getting money from Britney and we have receipts.

Screen-Shot-2021-07-07-at-11-00-27-AM.pn

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Gimme More changed the title to Jamie-Lynn Spears tells people to leave her "broke ass alone"
INNA

What exactly does she do for income these days, then? If she’s actually broke and still housed and fed..

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, good said:

What exactly does she do for income these days, then? If she’s actually broke and still housed and fed..

She’s a singer and has a Netflix show 

Gimme More
8 minutes ago, good said:

Exactly!

Court records show that Britney pays for the maintenance of her house and her mom's house and also pays for first class flights for JL.

Jamie-Lynn was also the Trustee of Britney's estate until she recently resigned when everybody found out. JL is trash 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Meredith Grey

Whether or not any of this is true, anybody else find it ~particularly telling~ she seems more concerned with telling the world she’s not profiting off Britney instead of doing everything she can to help?

Versace
21 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

Whether or not any of this is true, anybody else find it ~particularly telling~ she seems more concerned with telling the world she’s not profiting off Britney instead of doing everything she can to help?

I don’t trust her one bit. Ever since Free Britney movement she’s been defensive and hyper passive aggressive. I honestly think she doesn’t give a rat’s ass about her sister’s well-being.

weed

The way she killed multiple cats w her car and blamed Tesla, thinking she was in the right :diane: I'll never get over it

danbekim

?

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Archived