🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

society

Jeff Bezos’ wealth hits all-time record

Featured Posts

Teletubby

One day after stepping down as Amazon CEO, the richest man in the world, Jeff Bezos, got even richer.
Bezos ceded the CEO reins to protege Andy Jassy on Monday. He is still the company’s largest shareholder at 11%.

The world’s richest man reached a record $211 billion net worth Tuesday after Amazon.com shares rose 4.7% after the Pentagon announced it was canceling a cloud-computing contract with rival Microsoft. The contract was approved under former President Donald Trump, who is no fan of Jeff Bezos. The project is now widely expected to go to Amazon, which is a leader in cloud-computing.

The last time anyone in the Bloomberg ranking neared this amount was in January, when Tesla’s Elon Musk briefly hit $210 billion. 

source source

• YAAAS 3
  • Shook 8
  • Sad 17
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alsemanche

• HorusRa2

• ItWasntLaauv

• LDGA

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One day after stepping down as Amazon CEO, the richest man in the world, Jeff Bezos, got even richer. Bezos ceded the CEO reins to protege Andy Jassy on Monday. He is still the company’s largest sha

Disgusting 

exploiting people, not paying taxes =/= being smart

Living

Serving Late stage capitalism honey, we love it when people hoard wealth. 

RudraCNG

Yeah, it's "easier" when the corp you were the CEO of doesn't pay taxes in a lot of countries.

• Like 4
  • Shook 1
Sepsami

Someone explain this to me, where is his wealth? Is it the entire sum of his properties, credit and shares?

• Like 1
TylerBR97

He could literally Venmo me *checks calculator* 0.0047619047619% of his wealth and my entire family would live without any financial stress. That’s 10 million dollars. 

REQUEST PERFECT ILLUSION FOR ROCK BAND 4 http://www.harmonixmusic.com/games/rock-band/request/
  • Like 3
  • Shook 8
ItWasntLaauv
Posted (edited)

I know it’s morally questionable that Jeff Bezos hoards this much money, but when I saw that number, I couldn’t help but think, “wow imagine being that smart to create an empire like that,” it’s honestly kind of a slay. :nooo:

Edited by ItWasntLaauv
  • Like 4
  • Sad 3
NewUsername
5 hours ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

I know it’s morally questionable that Jeff Bezos hoards this much money, but when I saw that number, I couldn’t help but think, “wow imagine being that smart to create an empire like that,” it’s honestly kind of a slay. :nooo:

exploiting people, not paying taxes =/= being smart

• Like 10
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3
KanyeWest

Cant stand him

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Thanks 1