💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Amber Heard shows her daughter's face in new video

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Ricksies

That poor child is just going to end up being a prop for her PR team to try to cover her previous behaviour and make her the doting mother image.

Living

To 4 million people, twice. 

So unbelievably irresponsible but then she is the mother so she MUST know best :billie: 

GucciGa

😅😅😅 Oh the smell of hypocrisy. Show me your follow list and let's see how many celebs and influencers you follow who show off their kids on the daily. The kardashians, chrissy, busy phillips etc but as soon as its someone y'all hate it's suddenly totally irresponsible and dangerous  😂

Animated GIF

😇

Lemondeduerl
3 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Who is this? 

Johnny Depp's ex wife, she appears in Aquaman. 

:)

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Who is this? 

actress and Johnny Depp's ex-wife, Elon Musk's ex-girlfriend

i ❤️

Living
12 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

😅😅😅 Oh the smell of hypocrisy. Show me your follow list and let's see how many celebs and influencers you follow who show off their kids on the daily. The kardashians, chrissy, busy phillips etc but as soon as its someone y'all hate it's suddenly totally irresponsible and dangerous  😂

Animated GIF

I don’t follow idiots, I don’t even know this women outside of that Aquaman movie. It’s just obviously irresponsible :vegas:

GucciGa
3 minutes ago, Living said:

I don’t follow idiots, I don’t even know this women outside of that Aquaman movie. It’s just obviously irresponsible :vegas:

So nobody you follow ever shows their kids? 

😇

bionic

This continues to come across as very calculated. If its not, surely someone on her PR team would realize how this looks :laughga: :diane: 

buy bionic

Living
31 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

So nobody you follow ever shows their kids? 

Only some friends (that basically all I follow, I don’t even follow Gaga) and yes they do, and they are VERY stupid to do it. It’s not nice but unfortunately when you upload a photo of a child on the internet it’s going to be saved and seen by horrible people. 

Like I said, sharing photos of a baby to 4+ million people is irresponsible. 

GucciGa
22 minutes ago, Living said:

Only some friends (that basically all I follow, I don’t even follow Gaga) and yes they do, and they are VERY stupid to do it. It’s not nice but unfortunately when you upload a photo of a child on the internet it’s going to be saved and seen by horrible people. 

Like I said, sharing photos of a baby to 4+ million people is irresponsible. 

So have you complained about other celebs doing this or is it just Amber? 

😇

Living
4 hours ago, GucciGa said:

So have you complained about other celebs doing this or is it just Amber? 

I’m talking about everyone right now, feel free to make a thread about someone else if you like, tag me, and I will copy and paste my comment. 

We love seeing an argument fall apart :billie: 

GucciGa
1 minute ago, Living said:

I’m talking about everyone right now, feel free to make a thread about someone else if you like, tag me, and I will copy and paste my comment. 

We love seeing an argument fall apart :billie: 

I don't believe you. I bet if Gaga posted a pic of her baby you'd be 😍😍😍😍

😇

Archived