achievement

Haus Labs 4th Wealthiest Celeb Brand

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah

How? I follow tons of beauty gurus and drag queens (spanish and english speaking ones)

And all of them hated the brand, they just liked the eyeliner and some liked the liquid shadows, aside from that nobody uses/talks about haus labs, not even in real life (i got the liner for halloween tho and its good).

WTF is MDNA

skaxboy

I don’t wear make up but low key hope they release some sort of foundation for the bags under my eyes. Also, maybe a not too glossy clear chapstick. 

Hebi
3 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

haters are pressedTTTT

52-A3903-A-B0-E4-4825-A6-B1-94-B1-DF084-

That ****ing remix always gets me :giveup: 

Chromatography
38 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

How? I follow tons of beauty gurus and drag queens (spanish and english speaking ones)

And all of them hated the brand, they just liked the eyeliner and some liked the liquid shadows, aside from that nobody uses/talks about haus labs, not even in real life (i got the liner for halloween tho and its good).

the lipsticks are pretty for sure, i haven’t tried any of the palettes yet though. i caved and bought bad kids vault lolll but from what i’ve gotten from Haus labs, it’s alright. i’m actually not a fan of the liner—it fades over the day and i’ll find it streaking etc. liquid shadows are good and the lip liner is OK. most of it is pretty middle of the road for me, i prefer Fenty beauty, urban decay, morphe, and sephora over it but it’s definitely better than drug store brands.

Suspiria
2 hours ago, Lazzarus said:

140 MILLION $ revenue :nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo: more then Jefree and Kim K as well :vegas:

4-full-table.jpg

https://www.cosmetify.com/celebrity-beauty/

Sorry but there is absolutely no way this is accurate. It's only sold online through Amazon and no one is talking about it (as suggested by that table). So who is buying it? Is Haus Labs her latest money laundering scheme?:gaycat:

LaLuna

Not to be shady but I had no idea Haus Labs was doing so well :ladyhaha:

I think I'm just not that in touch with the whole beauty thing anymore, I had a brief obsession with makeup, I'd be shopping at Sephora all the time, but then Miss Rona happened and I stopped caring about my appearance :oops:

Congrats Gaga, get that coin honey 

make it rain money GIF by Allure

gypsy101
4 hours ago, Shav33l said:

Wait, this is actually so crazy to fathom. 🤯 I know that it is successful but I didn't know that it is THIS successful!

you knew? i thought it was a total flop tbh, i’ve heard mostly bad stuff about their products 

ProfessionalClown

Well considering it was actually very well received by MUA’s and YouTube artists, I’m not surprised. 

Suspiria
7 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Well considering it was actually very well received by MUA’s and YouTube artists, I’m not surprised. 

Was it? I've only seen people say it was mediocre. Even NikkieTutorials, who had Gaga on her channel, was underwhelmed by how unimaginative and unexciting the brand was.

Mother of Puppies

Gaga be like

1574412-B-1-A4-B-4-DB0-B56-F-1814-C0226-

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Lazzarus
2 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

I don’t get it, why is Gaga 16 on this list? Is this a different year? :oprah:

No, it is sorted by a "Beauty Brand Score", but I'm not certain what is the criteria...

Archived