Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Grimes defends Elon in the comment section of random TikToker

Teletubby

Featured Posts

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

I do not like Elon at all but unless there's proof or evidence of said accusations don't you think it's strange to accuse someone of that? Especially when there's other valid things to call them out for..? :sweat:

What if I were to accuse you of things based on your social status/income that were not true at all? You'd be upset too no?

I'd be upset because they're not true lol. I don't care about a billionaire's feelings, especially not one who's an exploitative union buster who makes transphobic jokes to seem cool and quirky. You can't compare a billionaire to a working class person in any way. And there is proof: he's a billionaire. Plus his workers have spoken out about Tesla. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSine
6 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

I do not like Elon at all but unless there's proof or evidence of said accusations don't you think it's strange to accuse someone of that? Especially when there's other valid things to call them out for..? :sweat:

What if I were to accuse you of things based on your social status/income that were not true at all? You'd be upset too no?

How much does the CIA pay you :billie:

Pharamon

How does she have the time to be so present online ALL THE TIME while she just gave birth to a child... She's tweeting,posting tiktoks, retweeting and commenting everywhere on every single social media platform 24/7 wtf

PrincessGUY
1 minute ago, Pharamon said:

How does she have the time to be so present online ALL THE TIME while she just gave birth to a child... She's tweeting,posting tiktoks, retweeting and commenting everywhere on every single social media platform 24/7 wtf

I doubt she’s looked at the kid twice she’s too busy pretending she’s in a sci-fi novel

JusKeepBreathin

FYI every cellphone and laptop in the world used lithium. 

You guys should start posting comments via smoke signals if you don't want to be involved in child slavery because you are very much adding to it. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RainingOnMe
16 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

How much does the CIA pay you :billie:

I'm genuinely confused? I, a very liberal and poor Democrat, do not support the 1% in any way shape or form. But I, also do not randomly accuse wealthy people of violent crimes if there is no proof whatsoever :emma:

Some of you don't live in the real world and it really shows... :sweat:

RahrahWitch
12 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

It's not entirely baseless. Tesla has gotten materials for their batteries from mines in the Congo which have been known for their human rights violations including child labor. I doubt the companies involved don't know where they are getting their materials from.

GagaSine
2 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

I'm genuinely confused? I, a very liberal and poor Democrat, do not support the 1% in any way shape or form. But I, also do not randomly accuse wealthy people of violent crimes if there is no proof whatsoever :emma:

Some of you don't live in the real world and it really shows... :sweat:

I mean from my perspective it's you that doesn't live in the real world but okay:legend:

alsemanche
14 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

FYI every cellphone and laptop in the world used lithium. 

You guys should start posting comments via smoke signals if you don't want to be involved in child slavery because you are very much adding to it. 

E5ZVaA-XIAAHHMV?format=jpg&name=small 

RainingOnMe
9 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

It's not entirely baseless. Tesla has gotten materials for their batteries from mines in the Congo which have been known for their human rights violations including child labor. I doubt the companies involved don't know where they are getting their materials from.

Thank you. All I asked for was for something like this - which the same 3, very strange people refused to provide any evidence or support to backup the violent accusations. Appreciate it!

GagaSine
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

Seriously never gets old. Sorry I need the internet to look for jobs, submit my resume, access banking and educational resources, and the library is closed due to Covid. :spin: becoming a luddite completely cut off from modern society will certainly create widespread change in corrupt corporations that exploit third world countries!!! 

GagaSine
Just now, RainingOnMe said:

Thank you. All I asked for was for something like this - which the same 3, very strange people refused to provide any evidence or support to backup the violent accusations. Appreciate it!

It literally takes four seconds to google

alsemanche
Just now, GagaSine said:

Seriously never gets old. Sorry I need the internet to look for jobs, submit my resume, access banking and educational resources, and the library is closed due to Covid. :spin: becoming a luddite completely cut off from modern society will certainly create widespread change in corrupt corporations that exploit third world countries!!! 

Like I genuinely don' t get it?? Yeah we know a lot of the stuff we use and do are bad, but what we do as individuals who literally have no other choice because HELLO THAT'S THE WORLD WE LIVE IN is not even slightly comparable to the system and the people responsible and maintaining this system are doing. How should I be expected to live without a phone and without a laptop and without internet when that's like the basis of everything in today's world. That doesn't mean Im not critical of how they're made and the companies who made them?? 

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, alsemanche said:

Cute but stopping production on Tesla cars will not even dent demand on Lithium. 

Also a Tesla improves society by way of less fossil fuel consumption. How do cell phones help society? Use smoke signals. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Teletubby
22 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

she mentioned on discord she lives in rural Texas, so she is probably very bored 
popf.jpg

Archived