Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
throwback

Radiohead - House of Cards

Cello

Featured Posts

Cello

Love this song, one of my favourites by Radiohead. Any other fans here? :flower:

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana

LaLuna

Unpopular opinion: I don't really get the obsession with Radiohead. Everyone's like OMG, BEST BAND IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE. I remember when OK Computer came out, everyone was praising them like they were the second coming of Jesus Christ himself. I mean, they do make good songs, I'm not denying that. But for some reason their music just doesn't resonate with me :shrug:

boyerased
44 minutes ago, Cello said:

Love this song, one of my favourites by Radiohead. Any other fans here? :flower:

Yes! My gosh the whole In Rainbows album sends me to space. 

Cello
4 minutes ago, boyerased said:

Yes! My gosh the whole In Rainbows album sends me to space. 

It is amazing :) I love All I Need and Nude as well 

godnhat

A lot of people say it’s boring, but every time I listen to it I seem to like it more. I feel like I’m floating through space. The background vocals, the wails at the end, and once again the guitar is out of this world :tony:

SevenWonder

I saw Radiohead on the In Rainbows tour at the Hollywood Bowl a million years ago. Easily one of, if not the best, concert I've seen. 

Cello
1 minute ago, SevenWonder said:

I saw Radiohead on the In Rainbows tour at the Hollywood Bowl a million years ago. Easily one of, if not the best, concert I've seen. 

Wow you are so lucky! That must have been an unforgettable experience, they are amazing live

SevenWonder
2 minutes ago, Cello said:

Wow you are so lucky! That must have been an unforgettable experience, they are amazing live

When I was a teenager, I spent every last ounce of money I had on concerts. I was super into indie rock then. So I saw REM, Wilco, Radiohead, Bright Eyes, Interpol, Grizzly Bear, Sigur Ros, Bon Iver, The Killers, the list goes on at either at The Hollywood Bowl, The Greek, or The Wiltern (all acoustically amazing venues in Los Angeles).

Funny, when I became a devoted cult member to the church of Gaga? I quit concert going except for Gags and Coachella a couple of time. Weird, I know.

But to FINALLY answer your question: Seeing Radiohead live makes you understand the hype. It's almost religious how incredibly talented each member is. There's no weak links. The way they construct, and then deconstruct, their songs is fing off the charts cool.

boyerased
16 minutes ago, Cello said:

It is amazing :) I love All I Need and Nude as well 

Omg I was gonna say it but then I thought people might not agree but WE HAVE THE SAME FAVORITES!!!

SlipAway

Good song but nearly any other song from the album is better (including disc 2):shrug:

Archived