❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
celeb

Horrific details about Britney's Conservatorship revealed by The New Yorker

Gimme More

Featured Posts

BornAsUnic0rn
3 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

Im starting to wonder why he's with her. He always speaks about his ambition of being a Marvel superhero one day, always doing interviews, hustling... he's very young compared to Britney, who no offence but she looks tired, old and it's normal considering the consequences, but she also has big issues in her life. If she wasnt famous he wouldnt be with her. That's just obvious. Just like any LA person I think he's using her for his career. That's just my opinion and I know the majority will say Im a very mean horrible person but I don't trust that guy anymore

Ok so why isn’t he using her for connections and attention tho?

They cut her off of her ex-husband, ex-fiancé and her previous ex-boyfriend after they started talking about the c.ship/encouraged her to end it. The same thing is happening here. 

Is it so hard to imagine him seeing something in Britney that he actually likes and him wanting to stand by her through her hardships instead of running away?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RahrahWitch

I can't imagine going through half of what Britney's been trough, Every new detail that comes to light is just so horrible! :(

BUtterfield 8

It was really hard reading the whole article.

The conservatorship has been extended til September. Hopefully something changes.

JgHaus78

If Britney Spears does in fact have mental health issues, she should be allowed a say in who can make decisions for her and reasonable terms. It’s not easy dealing with a family member who struggles with mania and has episodes. Some people just need the extra love and attention but in no shape or form should any person who is mentally ill be treated like a cow cash slave. Sick people and even more disgusting family. 

Babba the Hutt
2 hours ago, GretchenMiranda said:

If Britney Spears does in fact have mental health issues, she should be allowed a say in who can make decisions for her and reasonable terms. It’s not easy dealing with a family member who struggles with mania and has episodes. Some people just need the extra love and attention but in no shape or form should any person who is mentally ill be treated like a cow cash slave. Sick people and even more disgusting family. 

And it's even worse because it's them who caused Britney to have these mental health issues in the first place, they took her to that bad place by being extremely abusive and controlling her every movement and action from the very beginning to these days.

doraemon

We need more articles like this and bigger movements. Harsh investigations against Jamie, Brenda and all the people involved must be done, and Britney must be cut off from all the people ASAP at this point

Archived