celeb

Kris Jenner will have to respond to sexual harassment allegations in court

Teletubby

Featured Posts

beaublue
10 minutes ago, uo111 said:

Some of the “hot takes” in this thread
 the rape culture:diane:

Waiting for evidence isn’t rape culture, it’s called justice. You can’t just walk around & claim anything you want & not present the facts. The issue is that some of y’all will believe anything someone claims online if it fits the narrative you’re looking for. It’s been witnessed thousands of times on social media & it’s disgusting. Just wait for the hearing & then make a judgement? Like it’s really not that difficult. Do y’all have a mental block that prevents critical thinking?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
3 hours ago, Forbidden Love said:

Always believe the accuser unless irrefutable evidence proves the person they’re accusing’s innocence. Period. 

Uh no :laughga:

Saying "I am a victim" is a statement that should be believed.

Saying "_____ victimized/attacked me" is a statement that requires evidence and proof.

Even in a court of law it's "innocent until proven guilty".

💚

uo111
27 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

Waiting for evidence isn’t rape culture, it’s called justice. You can’t just walk around & claim anything you want & not present the facts. The issue is that some of y’all will believe anything someone claims online if it fits the narrative you’re looking for. It’s been witnessed thousands of times on social media & it’s disgusting. Just wait for the hearing & then make a judgement? Like it’s really not that difficult. Do y’all have a mental block that prevents critical thinking?

“Waiting for evidence” :ladyhaha:

Saying she is too hot and too rich and too smart to sexually harass someone isn’t “waiting for evidence”

Economy
57 minutes ago, uo111 said:

Some of the “hot takes” in this thread
 the rape culture:diane:

How about the binairy cultute :madge:

NCgaga
5 hours ago, lestyoufall said:

THIS 100%! 

Why are so many of you so easy to jump on the bandwagon? There literally needs to be evidence to prove something. That’s why there is a legal system dedicated to justice, because anyone can walk around and claim anything. WHERE IS THE CRITICAL THINKING??? 

TimisaMonster
9 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

lol I don't think kris is dumb enough to put her and her family's whole reputation on the line like this for sexual pleasure. I don't believe it then again weirder things have happened.

Coming from a family who made a multi-billion dollar business out of a daughter's sex tape, a husband who later became transgender woman, and a family fixated on being with only black people is quite a strange thing if you ask me...anything is possible 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Dennis
10 hours ago, Forbidden Love said:

When it comes to sex crimes, yes. I believe strongly that under the umbrella of sex crimes, it is better to assume that the accuser is telling the truth and then investigate to see whether that can be debunked rather than the other way around. The burden of proof should not have to fall on the victim. Seeing as false reports of sex crimes are rare, statistically speaking the accuser is a victim more often than not. To force a victim to provide proof of their experience only further traumatizes and victimizes them. If the person who is being accused is genuinely innocent, proving their innocence is fairly easy in the modern day world of forensics and the internet. If they are truly guilty, then the burden should fall on them and not their victim. 

If you wanna claim I have “serious issues” like you did to that person above, go ahead. I don’t care. If you think believing victims is an issue, then I’m certainly not the one here who needs to do some self assessment. 

I hereby accuse Gaga of sexually assaulting me when I met her backstage in the Born This Way tour.

She grabbed my d*** and made homophobic remarks saying that too bad i was a f****.

Now will you stand with me please and delete your account and stop stanning a rapist?

beaublue
8 hours ago, uo111 said:

“Waiting for evidence” :ladyhaha:

Saying she is too hot and too rich and too smart to sexually harass someone isn’t “waiting for evidence”

Good thing I never said any of those things then, huh? :ladyhaha:

Archived