šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

celeb

Kris Jenner will have to respond to sexual harassment allegations in court

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Kris Jenner must respond in court to claims she sexually harassed her security guard Marc McWilliams.

Kris Jenner was accused of groping McWilliamsĀ and also making racist and homophobic remarks during his term of employment,Ā  the former staff member has now told the court that he's moving forward with his lawsuit against her.

He informed the court he had served Jenner at daughter Kylie Jenner's office in Woodland Hills after hiring a process server, who handed the papers to an unknown employee.Ā  Serving the paperwork means Kris will now have to respond to the allegations in court.

Kris and Kourtney Kardashian insisted the claims made by the security guardĀ (who also alleged he was fired after complaining about shortened hours and no meal breaks to the company who had contracted him) areĀ  false.

Their lawyer said, "Kris Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian vehemently deny the completely false claims made by former security guard Marc McWilliams."

sourceĀ source

i ā¤ļø

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GucciGa

Man, I don't know why anyone would go after Kris Jenner unless it was true. She has money...Ā 

šŸ˜‡

NCgaga
13 minutes ago, bionic said:

I stand with the victim

Why? We donā€™t know if itā€™s true or untrue.Ā 

ZiggyZiggs

lol I don't think kris is dumb enough to put her and her family's whole reputation on the line like this for sexual pleasure. I don't believe it then again weirder things have happened.

JusKeepBreathin

Kris Jenner is a brilliant business woman who used to be married to one of the most famous celebrity attorney's in the world.Ā 

Good luck security guard.Ā 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

FrederickSpears

Kris Jenner could get any d!ck she wanted tbh she's a very pretty woman for her age. I don't believe this.

gumzy3000

Why would this security guard take the time, money and embarrassment of going through a public court case to sue a rich woman if it wasn't true?

I believe him. Sexual assault is no joke and it can happen to anyone.Ā 

trolly troll troll

Future Lovers
27 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Why? We donā€™t know if itā€™s true or untrue.Ā 

Always believe the accuser unless irrefutable evidence proves the person theyā€™re accusingā€™s innocence. Period.Ā 

ProfessionalClown

Okay but this is definitely not true lmao. Kris wouldnā€™t be this dumb, sheā€™s a smart woman who basically built her entire familyā€™s image.Ā 

ProfessionalClown
Just now, Forbidden Love said:

Always believe the accuser unless irrefutable evidence proves the person theyā€™re accusingā€™s innocence. Period.Ā 

So itā€™s guilty until proven innocent?Ā 

Thomas P
14 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Yes. The other way around allowed many sexual assault cases to simply be brushed to the side as if they never happened. If she didnā€™t do this then i feel horrible she was accused and think that this man should be sentenced for something, but i will always side with the accuser until proven otherwise.Ā 

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ProfessionalClown
1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

Yes. The other way around allowed many sexual assault cases to simply be brushed to the side as if they never happened. If she didnā€™t do this then i feel horrible she was accused and think that this man should be sentenced for something, but i will always side with the accuser until proven otherwise.Ā 

You have serious issuesĀ :bear:

I hope no one ever falsely accuses you. Ā 

have a good day.

Future Lovers
21 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

When it comes to sex crimes, yes. I believe strongly that under the umbrella of sex crimes, it is better to assume that the accuser is telling the truth and then investigate to see whether that can be debunked rather than the other way around. The burden of proof should not have to fall on the victim. Seeing as false reports of sex crimes are rare, statistically speaking the accuserĀ isĀ a victim more often than not. To force a victim to provide proof of their experience only further traumatizes and victimizes them. If the person who is being accused is genuinely innocent, proving their innocence is fairly easy in the modern day world of forensics and the internet. If they are truly guilty, then the burden should fall on them and not their victim.Ā 

If you wanna claim I have ā€œserious issuesā€ like you did to that person above, go ahead. I donā€™t care. If you think believing victims is an issue, then Iā€™m certainly not the one here who needs to do some self assessment.Ā 

Its not about who u believe, it's about the truth and truth comes out with proof. We got no proof so far, or no victims to back that upĀ 

Archived