Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Amber Heard welcomes baby girl Oonagh via surrogate

Teletubby

Featured Posts

GucciGa
37 minutes ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

You can believe this "poor" woman if you want, but in this story none of them is victim, both of them are abusers and deserve to be treated the same way.

I don't know why you're lecturing me as if I haven't said that she's not totally innocent multiple times in this thread šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Nothing you say is going to change the fact that she is winning in the courts or that she's now a mother. What needs to happen is for them both to move on and do better in future relationships, Johnny needs to stay off drink and drugs and their insane fans (especially Deppheads) to get a grip and stop acting as if this is their fight for justice.Ā  The level of obsession is unhinged. Amber has moved on with her life - she's working, has a kid and has plenty of support regardless of how noisy Depp supporters are. I believe Johnny is working on something too?Ā 

šŸ˜‡

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
INNA
7 hours ago, Cookie Woman said:

She's a proven abusive person who now has a child. This isn't good news.

I know it isnā€™tā€¦ I donā€™t think she should be able to have any child in her care but itā€™s already happened. I said it was auspicious because having a surrogate baby is just going to win her favor amongst the public, thatā€™s always what happens when anyone has a child. Itā€™s like an accessoryĀ for some.
Obviously we know sheā€™s still selfish and abusive, does it hurt to be like ā€œman I sure hope she doesnā€™t keep acting that way and ruin this childā€™s lifeā€ since no one can make the decision to not let her care for children.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

BUtterfield 8
8 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

honestly maybe you should leave this website if you think Amber Heard deserves congratulations

tf is wrong with you

Agree to disagree I guess thenĀ 

ProfessionalClown
7 hours ago, GucciGa said:

I don't know why you're lecturing me as if I haven't said that she's not totally innocent multiple times in this thread šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Nothing you say is going to change the fact that she is winning in the courts or that she's now a mother. What needs to happen is for them both to move on and do better in future relationships, Johnny needs to stay off drink and drugs and their insane fans (especially Deppheads) to get a grip and stop acting as if this is their fight for justice.Ā  The level of obsession is unhinged. Amber has moved on with her life - she's working, has a kid and has plenty of support regardless of how noisy Depp supporters are. I believe Johnny is working on something too?Ā 

The level of delusion in your replies is completely crazy.Ā 

Ā 

Economy
20 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Congratulations to her!Ā 
Ā 

her first name is pronounced as Una

Add an S and u got an Unas:

Ā 

MV5BMzliNWMzNDEtMjBlMC00NmZhLWE5ZWMtNDUx

Ā 

:selena:

GucciGa
24 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

The level of delusion in your replies is completely crazy.Ā 

Ā 

Oh no.. ProfessionalClown disapproves of my posts. How will I ever recover??!!Ā 

šŸ˜‡

Chromatislaps

poor kid... :awkney:Ā I'd definitely not want her as my mom... no ma'am

Archived