Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Graphic Artist Profiles in a Gaga Daily Scrapbook!

Kayla

Featured Posts

Hello there, Graphic Artists!

Zilla and I are working on a Gaga Daily Scrapbook to be given to Gaga with the Fanbook, and we wanted to make a page for each of Gaga Daily's Graphic Artists.

If you'd like to have a special page in the scrapbook, you need to post these things either in this thread or send them privately to me:

Name:

Gaga Daily Username:

Birthday:

Twitter/E-mail/Littlemonsters.com/etc.:

Your favorite Gaga-related pieces that you have created:

Short letter to Gaga:

Image of yourself:

For more information about the Fanbook or to send a submission, please see this thread: http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=29440&st=0

PopReaper

I'll send mine later

"JUST to clarify, is it pieces you have created?"

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Love this!

Entering later!

JUST to clarify, is it pieces you have created?

I'll send mine later

YES. We want Gaga to see what you've made. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Love this!

Entering later!

JUST to clarify, is it pieces you have created?

I'll send mine later

I'll sent mine later :)

I don't have my palette anymore :cry:

If you don't have a palette but are making graphics for people, go ahead and submit something anyways. We need submissions, and I'm willing to bet we also need to go through and edit who has palettes around here!

And guys- please make something! Due date is tomorrow, but I'm willing to push it to the 8th to get more GA entries. I have like NONE.

PopReaper

If you don't have a palette but are making graphics for people, go ahead and submit something anyways. We need submissions, and I'm willing to bet we also need to go through and edit who has palettes around here!

And guys- please make something! Due date is tomorrow, but I'm willing to push it to the 8th to get more GA entries. I have like NONE.

I'll send mine now

One question: Do we have to send in that A4 format too?

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

I'll send mine now

One question: Do we have to send in that A4 format too?

Nope- just fill out the information!

Hurem

Can I have the palette again? I wasn't here for a long time, but I've updated it few days ago and I'll try to be more active :sweat:

Archived