💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

[Irrelevant?] 1iota backtracks on TonyGa performance

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

oh no :messga: has this ever been confirmed by MTV? what’s going on??

EDIT: It’s still on ah!

Chlorine Sevigny

:bear:               :bear:           :bear:               :bear:                         :bear::bear::bear::bear:           :bear:               :bear:

:bear:               :bear:           :bear:               :bear:                         :bear:               :bear:           :bear:               :bear:

:bear:               :bear:           :bear::bear::bear::bear:                         :bear:               :bear:           :bear::bear::bear::bear:

:bear:               :bear:           :bear:               :bear:                         :bear:               :bear:           :bear:               :bear:

:bear::bear::bear::bear:           :bear:               :bear:                         :bear::bear::bear::bear:            :bear:               :bear:

Pretty Please

It sold out im guessing? I dont think theres more too it than that she was literally seen with sheet music that said “lg’s part”

Stef
Just now, Pretty Please said:

It sold out im guessing? I dont think theres more too it than that she was literally seen with sheet music that said “lg’s part”

The tickets weren’t even released I don’t think :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Rifek

What if Tony felt worse and they had to cancel :bradley:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Luke78619

This wouldn’t be the first time a site has said that Gaga is appearing on a show and then they quietly change it literal days before :messga:

the Gaga curse strikes again I guess :messga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

LaLa

It's possible that the event was rescheduled or cancelled, sure. 

But also possible that they got bombarded with requests for tickets, and/or Gaga & Tony wanted to keep it quiet since the album hasn't been officially announced. 

Gaga's in NY and doing her jazzy hotel exits with sheet music so SOMETHING is up. 

Jill

It's sold out and/or Interscope/Columbia contacted them to take their names down because nothing was announced yet.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Stephen

I think the point is for it to be hush hush because the era hasn't launched. They likely had enough applicants for tickets (probably TOO many) so they took it down.

We'll know by tomorrow either way.

monketsharona

It's easy either they revealed it too early, either Tony is not doing well and they cancelled (which is totally understandable)

StarstruckIllusion

Nvm it’s on!

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to [Irrelevant?] 1iota backtracks on TonyGa performance
  • CyanLights locked this topic

Archived