Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grimes' album concept | #freeBritney on TikTok

Teletubby

Featured Posts

TRILL MONSTER

Hopefully she delivers.....

i wish she would have stuck to the sound she had on “we appreciate power “ for her last album ...

Jill

How on Earth is she going to fit all of that into an album.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

hieronymus
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

She’s like Chromatica, comes out with big concepts but never delivers… :triggered:

Yes! Im still bitter she never released the MV for Be a Body :triggered:

I'm also bitter but I'm satisfied with her reworking it. As for her and concepts, I think she overdelivers on them instead. Integrating and IDEAS on the whole seem to get in the way of her creative process.

Or her preproduction concepts are half-baked and her music isn't that good, so she tries to shoehorn everything with some expansive tenuous idea at the 11th hour.

hieronymus
9 minutes ago, TRILL MONSTER said:

Hopefully she delivers.....

i wish she would have stuck to the sound she had on “we appreciate power “ for her last album ...

I mean Poppy is literally right there.

hieronymus
8 minutes ago, Jill said:

How on Earth is she going to fit all of that into an 

A few billion dollhairs should make quick work of that

A MESS

ma'am is she talking about Elongated Muskrat???

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

holy scheisse
2 hours ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

Gurl, I wrote what I wrote. Copy the phrase and put it into deepl. Then choose the language you understand :laughga:

So edgy

Pharamon
2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Let's hope she actually delivers a fully conceptual album this time and not a half assed one like Miss Anthropocene

excuse me? Miss Anthropocene is INCREDIBLE 

alsemanche
20 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

excuse me? Miss Anthropocene is INCREDIBLE 

Idk it was very underwhelming for me. The concept she teased was great but the execution didnt impress me, especially when there were songs totally unrelated to it like IDORU and Delete Forever. Had she removed those 2 + you'll miss me + made the concept tighter, it could have been a great album. I really wanted more songs like New Gods for example. I hope she does that with this one.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

JazzGa
2 hours ago, good said:

Sounds like a strange fantasy projection of her current situation with Elon. Whatever you need to do to feel like you’re the manic pixie dream girl or something Claire.

It would be a lot easier to just enjoy the music and new era if she wasn’t aggressively playing both sides of the field, trying to cater herself to the stans but also wants to lay up underneath a billionaire, a real life supervillain in-the-making so she can have that influence.

Yes her attempts to pander to the internet communist kids is hilarious... like why them of all people, they are the polar opposite of ur brand
And the mental hoops the communist kids jump through to justify their continued stanning is just :ladyhaha:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa

I love the conecept, I think it sounds dope but not expecting much out of the delivery

The last great concept album was Janelle Monet's The Archandroid! Change my mind! :crossed:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Pharamon
6 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Idk it was very underwhelming for me. The concept she teased was great but the execution didnt impress me, especially when there were songs totally unrelated to it like IDORU and Delete Forever. Had she removed those 2 + you'll miss me + made the concept tighter, it could have been a great album. I really wanted more songs like New Gods for example. I hope she does that with this one.

Interesting, because I think those that you've listed are what make the entire album cohesive - IDORU and Delete Forever are kind of like an ode to her previous works.

Archived