Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Judge Denies Britney’s petition to remove Jamie from Conservatorship

Mister G

Featured Posts

Meruk Holland

Okay, so it looks like this was ruled for a November 2020 request to remove him from the conservatorship as an addition to adding a co-conservator. This is not in response to her request to terminate the conservatorship altogether, which she has not finished the paperwork on that as of yet. 

Eido

This is the judgment from November that still wasn't signed by Britney's lawyer :saladga: this has nothing to do with the hearing from last week

MonsterOfSpain

Apparently her father is now a co-conservator, his power went from 100 % to 50% so this is actually "good" news for now.

Nathaniel Arven
36 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Disgusting but not surprised reminds me of this meme that actually is nothing but true:

A5-E2-C69-B-C419-42-C0-894-B-316-C6-D716

whut u mean it's not a joke ? 

Gimme More

This is old news for November 2020 guys, it has only just been filed following the hearing.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

AURAOFSHEISSE
31 minutes ago, flyaway said:

Time to RIOT Britney fans

james whale riot GIF by Maudit

Or anyone with common decency:stalkga:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Im worried, I know I shouldnt say this it's very dark but I think many have thought about this. I am scared Britney will end her life at some point, because to enter your 40s and still not be free, but instead uve lived ur whole life as a human robot bank, a cash cow for people who are supposed to love you, your sister doesn't care, your mom doesn't care, your dad is evil, your ex husband used you for money, your current boyfriend, well Im not sure about him anymore. He always speaks about his ambition of being a Marvel star and he wants a baby with Britney. We've seen what happened with Kevin, it's about the money, the careers, it never seems to be about Britney the human being. I think nobody lvoes her except her two sons, this is tragic. And I was thinking about how there's this vicious cycle in Hollywood where the biggest icons end up dying tragically. And Im not talking about celebs you all think is an "icon" cause this word has been used way too much recently. I'm talking about real icons, the ones that are known worldwide, have broken records, their success was immense, gigantic, their hit songs are known worldwide, covered millions of times, adored, or respected. It's the Elvises, the Jacksons, the Marilyn, the Charlie Chaplins type of icons, I think Britney is part of this list, no doubt, Madonna is in there, Gaga might join at some point, and they end up for the majority dying tragically. Elvis was so famous it suffocated him, surrounded by yes men who only care about money, Elvis was sick and addicted to drugs, asking them to bring him drugs everyday, everynight not able to sleep, they knew he was sick, they saw him at his last concert bloated, pale, sweaty and incorrehent, and they continued. They killed him, the press killed him, the people did. And it can be said about Marilyn, Michael, Lady Di...Britney sadly is following these steps, too many similarities. I cannot see Britney living a long fruitful life if this continues. Im not sure the judge realizes how life threatening this is, she will have blood on her hands too. This is killing her inside slowly and deeply, she already said she's depressed, cries all day. The only sad logical continuation of this story is that Britney has suicidal thoughts or idealations, and that gives me goosebumps thinking about it. And I can do nothing about it but to watch another beautiful star burn

Archived