💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney Spears’s father co-conservatorship refiled & officially ordered

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

This is the judge that listened to Britney’s testimony a few days ago

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Britney Spears’s father co-conservatorship refiled & officially ordered
PussOfYonce

FOR ****S SAKE AHBSJFAHGJKSLAFJA

i hate this situation

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

Damon

i just cant fūcking believe this, are they out of their goddamn minds? do they want her dead or something? gosh i feel devastated, britney is a human being and she deserves to be treated as such, her family is just disgusting ugh i'm so mad right now

... and now i just sit in silence.

Pop Music

i'm furious about this 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

holy scheisse

So it's over? Omg I hope Britney's okay. Imagine feeling a semblance of hope and getting it shut down. She could be in a very bad place. I would be.

mamo

this situation is absolutely INSANE. 

I don't trust the justice system or anyone involved in this case at all. It honestly feels like there are so many people preventing britney from her freedom than just her family alone, it's a bigger circle who are profiting off her misery while she's just stuck in a never-ending inhumane reality. 

but one thing is for sure, britney's truth is out now and her fans and the majority of the public are behind her 100% - it's only a matter of time before their plans unravel and they get what's coming to them. FREE BRITNEY. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Gimme More
7 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

So it's over? Omg I hope Britney's okay. Imagine feeling a semblance of hope and getting it shut down. She could be in a very bad place. I would be.

No, this was supposed to be filed 7+ months ago and Britney’s awful attorney has only filed it recently (he previously filed it back in November 2020 but it got rejected due to errors)

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Chromatography
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

No, this was supposed to be filed 7+ months ago and Britney’s awful attorney has only filed it recently (he previously filed it back in November 2020 but it got rejected due to errors)

so what does this mean in regard to her petition to terminate the conservatorship? i’m so confused and honestly baffled how it hasn’t terminated with all of the public support and the fact that all this fvcked up stuff has come to light 

Gimme More

It’s been a week and Ingham has still not filed, he is TERRIBLE!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
Just now, Chromatography said:

so what does this mean in regard to her petition to terminate the conservatorship? i’m so confused and honestly baffled how it hasn’t terminated with all of the public support and the fact that all this fvcked up stuff has come to light 

Well tbh I don’t know why the hell her awful lawyer has not yet filed! He filed this 7 months late, shows how **** he is!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Magic Mike
8 minutes ago, mamo said:

I swear I cry by laughing so hard at this video

Archived