celeb

Jared Leto serves body

Bradley

Featured Posts

LOVE JUNKIE
1 hour ago, kukuryku666 said:

isnt he a wierdo

After I heard about this I was like nty

"He sent the cast a dead pig at the very first table read... He also terrorized his castmates with **** beads, live rats, and used condoms."

- Crystal Bell, MTV News

on a three day bender

GagaSine
13 minutes ago, KORG said:

What are your sources?

There were multiple testimonials over the years, I think the first one was from like 2013? He was notorious for sleeping with groupies. Several women have come forward. James Gunn also openly implied he goes after underage girls.

20 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

There were multiple testimonials over the years, I think the first one was from like 2013? He was notorious for sleeping with groupies. Several women have come forward. James Gunn also openly implied he goes after underage girls.

James Gunns claims were discredited. A quick Google search cleared that up.

ProfessionalClown
1 minute ago, GagaSine said:

Hardly but ok

They literally were lmao

GagaSine
8 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

They literally were lmao

Can you share? I tried looking it up and got nothing except an opinion article.

GagaSine
Just now, KORG said:

Like.. completely.

Can u show me, I couldn't find it with google 

6 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Can u show me, I couldn't find it with google 

Google jared leto investigation.

The article that first comes up shows the allegations, then everyone retweeting in response pointing out that not only is there no evidence, but that the only thing referenced was some fanfic on reddit.

GagaSine
5 minutes ago, KORG said:

Google jared leto investigation.

The article that first comes up shows the allegations, then everyone retweeting in response pointing out that not only is there no evidence, but that the only thing referenced was some fanfic on reddit.

But that's not true, there are lots of testimonials from women who were fans of his band and claimed they had a sexual relationship with him, several when they were underage.

There is no "real"/"solid" evidence, but if a lot of random women are saying someone was a creep to them, I think that's pretty suspect. Not to mention he had a close relationship with Terry Richardson who was known for sexually assaulting a lot of women (in b4 ppl bring up Gaga working with Terry, the difference is she is not being accused by multiple people of sexual misconduct). 

I'm not saying he should be thrown in jail, or anything. I just think it's reasonable to be wary of him and not wanting to support his work.

There was no "solid proof" against Harvey Weinstein either but there were a lot of rumours, it was called an "open secret" in Hollywood and I wouldn't be surprised if that is a case with a lot of famous people. Not to mention Jared's weird cult, it is the perfect environment to groom and abuse people (which goes on in pretty much every single cult that has ever existed).

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence and so on. The music scene he was involved in was notorious for sexual abuse of female fans, these people were his peers and the fact that there are stories about him too paints a pretty unpleasant picture.

I don't care if anyone likes him or thinks he's hot or whatever. I just don't think it should be swept under the rug either. The stories of him making his costars incredibly uncomfortable are not a great reflection on his character either.

JusKeepBreathin
5 hours ago, GagaSine said:

But that's not true, there are lots of testimonials from women who were fans of his band and claimed they had a sexual relationship with him, several when they were underage.

There is no "real"/"solid" evidence, but if a lot of random women are saying someone was a creep to them, I think that's pretty suspect. Not to mention he had a close relationship with Terry Richardson who was known for sexually assaulting a lot of women (in b4 ppl bring up Gaga working with Terry, the difference is she is not being accused by multiple people of sexual misconduct). 

I'm not saying he should be thrown in jail, or anything. I just think it's reasonable to be wary of him and not wanting to support his work.

There was no "solid proof" against Harvey Weinstein either but there were a lot of rumours, it was called an "open secret" in Hollywood and I wouldn't be surprised if that is a case with a lot of famous people. Not to mention Jared's weird cult, it is the perfect environment to groom and abuse people (which goes on in pretty much every single cult that has ever existed).

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence and so on. The music scene he was involved in was notorious for sexual abuse of female fans, these people were his peers and the fact that there are stories about him too paints a pretty unpleasant picture.

I don't care if anyone likes him or thinks he's hot or whatever. I just don't think it should be swept under the rug either. The stories of him making his costars incredibly uncomfortable are not a great reflection on his character either.

Why does Gaga always work with rapists, child bride husbands and pedos? :bear:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Ivy

The stuff you guys are talking about I just hope nothing comes out about him before Gucci :bradley:

Archived