💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Showbizz saying C2C2 is coming in late July

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Well that is what usually happened, but not sure with Gaga and technology. Maybe she might wanted a live stream? Who knows :poot:

but yes, that make sense. Nirvana did theirs on Nov 18 1993 and was aired Nov 1 in the next year, 1994, so that was a whole year after. Though, The Corrs and Alanis did theirs on Oct 5 1999 and September 18 1999, and was aired on Nov 12 1999 and Nov 9 1999 respectively. 

Probably they will air it a month later with the possible album release 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Probably they will air it a month later with the possible album release 

The unplugged album surely will release also soon after the airing on TV, it is tradition.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

warhol killer

I'm really hyped up for this!! I always loved Cheek to Cheek, I am excited with what they came up with this. :party:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Very excited it's being released in this Grammy eligibility period. Kinda sucks for Diana Ross though cause she'd probably win the category and get her first competitive Grammy if 'Love for Sale' was an October release. 

ProfessionalClown

I hope there’s original music for this one! I loved C2C but they were songs I already knew so oof

Justin Drew Bieber
30 minutes ago, agpuh said:

Very excited it's being released in this Grammy eligibility period. Kinda sucks for Diana Ross though cause she'd probably win the category and get her first competitive Grammy if 'Love for Sale' was an October release. 

Love For Sale is guaranteed a Traditional Pop Vocal Album nom :giveup:

Stephen
10 hours ago, vpez said:

I thought the same when they postponed the tour again. It wouldn't make that much sense to release it now (marketing wise) when the tour will happen next year, 'cause the "hype" would definitely die away in max two month - and I don't think that they will do much promo for it at all, when they haven't for the actual album in the first place (or stretch it out for a whole year like Dua did).

So I can see them moving it to around May 2022 so that it's still kinda fresh when the Chromatica Ball happens. (Would be kinda awkward because the Album will turn 2 years old that month, but yeah we all know what happend.)

So they could give the rest of 2021 to the next jazz project and the Gucci movie, so that they'll have their time to shine. 

Ugh I hope you're wrong I just wanna bop to it already :nooo::bradley:

Economy
13 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

So hyped for this :giveup: 

Same!!!!!

I was only lukewarm about it. Not that i dislike jazz but we already got 1 album with them together and for some reason i suspect the 2nd jazz album wont surpass the first one (but hopefully im just being too pessimistic)

However now that were getting closer to the date and everything feels more real im actually getting hyped too now especially since Chromatica era is dead and nothing been happening!

SevenWonder

I just want something like Bang, Bang. I swear whenever I'm feeling a bit down I listen to her sing that song, in her big Cher wig, and it's so dang comforting. 

River

We're already in august though :bear:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

The Z
19 hours ago, FATCAT said:

I don't think so, the first single for L4S was tony's birthday, which is August 3rd. Late July performance w/ first singles, sounds on-par for what we knew. 

Why would the single be released after the album though? 

Archived