💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to perform with Tony for MTV unplugged this July 2nd

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

high culture

I was a psychology major in college and I took an elective that was about the neuroscience of music perception; research has shown with Alzheimer’s patients that music is able to bring back a lot of their memory and functioning. I remember one example of a man with Alzheimer’s around when iPods were coming out, he hadn’t spoken for months and they put earphones in his ears with his favorite music and he was able to speak again while it was playing. I think this performance will be great for Tony and will do great things for representation of older adults who have cognitive decline

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VasilisVas

Not excited for the jazz album since it’s not really my cup of tea, but happy to see Gaga performing again with her friend. I feel like I would have liked the jazz album to be released during the autumn instead of summer. I think it would be a nice vibe..for me at least id be more open to listening to it to set the autumn mood. Anyway, happy to see them both reunited 💖

Burrito227
2 hours ago, kaojen said:

Everyone still waiting in that queue? 🙃 

I’m thinking we’ll know when the tickets post because the location will be leaked to the internet.

babs441
2 hours ago, kaojen said:

Everyone still waiting in that queue? 🙃 

I am. hopefully we  will know soon so I can get a flight. 

Bottom

When are they going to air it? Is it going to be shown live or will they prerecord it and air it weeks after when the album is about to be released?

shelby loved
2 hours ago, Bottom said:

When are they going to air it? Is it going to be shown live or will they prerecord it and air it weeks after when the album is about to be released?

i think it's gonna be pre-recorded and then aired for album promo later

🐚

Saint Hollywood

Has anyone gotten any updates on the show / tickets? I’m still in that damn queue :zilla:

Strangely, the event is now listed vaguely as “MTV Unplugged featuring Special Guests”. I wonder if 1iota jumped the gun announcing the details of who the artists were, and that’s why they deleted the tweet yesterday?

Saint Hollywood

Does anyone have an update? The show is in 26 hours and I’m still in that queue. :bear:

Concertaholic
18 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Does anyone have an update? The show is in 26 hours and I’m still in that queue. :bear:

Bored Give Up GIF by The Charlotte Show

Original Diva

gaga hasn't announced anything... whats going on..?

excuse me no

GucciGa
19 hours ago, VasilisVas said:

Not excited for the jazz album since it’s not really my cup of tea, but happy to see Gaga performing again with her friend. I feel like I would have liked the jazz album to be released during the autumn instead of summer. I think it would be a nice vibe..for me at least id be more open to listening to it to set the autumn mood. Anyway, happy to see them both reunited 💖

Lmao are LMs really complaining about what season Gaga releases in now?? 

Let It Go Reaction GIF

😇

Stef
10 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

gaga hasn't announced anything... whats going on..?

It’s being filmed tomorrow it probably wont be shown for ages thats why 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Lextyr97

Gaga better have been resting those pipes! I don’t wanna see anymore big ass pauses before high notes. 

and before anyone tries, no I don’t think her voice is bad. Just seemed very… I guess used is the word lol it needed a break. Compare beginning of Enigma/Jazz to end of Enigma/Jazz. Just needed a rest

Archived