Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to perform with Tony for MTV unplugged this July 2nd

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

NFRatwell
14 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Sure. 

"Come witness a new chapter in Unplugged’s history as Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga grace the Unplugged stage for the first time, performing fresh renditions off their brand new Jazz standards album — and a handful of surprises you definitely won’t want to miss."

You read it wrong :huntyga:

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Papergangstuh
7 minutes ago, Gatlyn said:

Why did they take down the post? :shrug:

Probz shutting down ticket requests soon

Economy
8 hours ago, GucciGa said:

Just to refresh people's memory who might be doubting Tony is up to it 

https://youtu.be/e3E2Y60EzLs

Singing with a pianist over is not quite the same as a performance everyone is gonna see if u mess up

Im just surprised if Susan said she "wasnt entire sure hed be up to the task but I said ok well try" with regards to a recording an abul u can do over and over if necessairy, then why be so confident on an actual performance? Thats the part that seems contradictory to me

But if he is still capable then great. I just dont get if hes still that capable why Susan would of been skeptical on the recording in the first place

rence a deux
9 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

But what if it's Babylon (Haus Labs) ft. Tony lead single? :ohwell:

I choked :ladyhaha:

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

QueenChromatix

Chromatica Era is really over then...

Sad Tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

GucciGa
4 hours ago, Economy said:

Singing with a pianist over is not quite the same as a performance everyone is gonna see if u mess up

Im just surprised if Susan said she "wasnt entire sure hed be up to the task but I said ok well try" with regards to a recording an abul u can do over and over if necessairy, then why be so confident on an actual performance? Thats the part that seems contradictory to me

But if he is still capable then great. I just dont get if hes still that capable why Susan would of been skeptical on the recording in the first place

Bc he performs a whole concert every week with his pianist. He remembers all the words. Unplugged us not going out live. If there are any issues we won't see them. 

😇

memomemome

Omg. I love mtv unplugged! 

So many legend albums Mariah Carey, Tony Bennet, Nirvana, Babyface

Finally she got one :messga::messga:

Helxig

I feel like this might be a case of "Tony might mess up along the way but lets just support him through the show okay" kind of deal :ohno:

Oh boy I hope this performance doesn't make me cry. Alzheimer's scares me and makes me really sad if I think too hard about it

It's nice though that they get to perform together again, even if it might be one of his last public apperances

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

GABEL
12 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Well a little live show with no audience would have been a proof she actually cared a bit to give fans what they were craving for, even only released in 2021.

She'll debute a MTV Unplugged concert for jazz project even before it's even out, just the proof she cares a lot more about it than her pop record. I'd love to be proven wrong though. 

Bobby already said in some interviews that they planed other performances for ROM and got cancelled  in last minute due to new restrictions against covid.
Back at that time she had a movie to film, she clearly needed time to prepare. But even so, she still filmed a MV for 911 and shot the video in New Mexico under unbearable high temperature, and let's not forget she suffered an incurable chronic disease at the same time.
It's not like she sit at her house doing nothing last year, can we try to be a bit grateful for what she did?  :huntyga:

Archived