💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ed Sheeran keeps sending gimp masks to Courtney Cox

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

“She has this Alexa thing in her house, and she goes, ‘Isn’t this wonderful? This is my Alexa. I can just order whatever on this.’ So she walks out of the room, and — do you know what a gimp mask is?” Sheeran stopped to ask Corden, who assured Sheeran that he indeed knows what one is. “So she walks out of the room,” Sheeran continued, “And I go, ‘Alexa, order me a gimp mask.’”

But Cox was not the first one to see the unexpected order.

“Unbeknownst to me, Courteney’s assistant found it,” Sheeran said. “She opened the — she opened the post and she finds this mask, and instantly goes, ‘Oh, I don’t think I was meant to see that’ and leaves it on Courteney’s bed. And Courteney comes up and she’s like, ‘Where did this come from?’”

But Cox’s assistant was just the first of many unsuspecting visitors to become victims of Sheerans’s prank.

“Now when I go back there, I order her another gimp mask. She has maybe, like, 12. I hide them in people’s bedrooms. So they’ll go in the drawer and find a leather S&M mask,” Sheeran said with a laugh. “She had two people come and look at her piano to try and buy it, two absolute strangers going into her house that I found out about. So I left a couple of masks on the piano.”

Sheeran and Cox have been such close friends, that he said he stays with her literally every time he’s in L.A., and even introduced her to her boyfriend, which may be why she isn’t angry about the dozen or so S&M masks she now owns. Cox even sent Sheeran a video of her putting on a mask and thanking him for his 30th birthday.

But Sheeran’s giving spirit doesn’t end with Cox. He brought a mask for Corden, who briefly wore it, comparing it to a full-coverage sleep mask.

Source

GagasEarCondom

How..

Sweet of him? :bear:

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

weed

Lmaoooooooo the assistant “I don’t think I was meant to see that” 

holy scheisse
13 minutes ago, bionic said:

I'd be fuming if one of my friends spent my money :koons: 

For scaling purposes, Ed probably spent the equivalent of 25 cents, to us peasant proletarians

Archived