💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Thanks LGBT Fans, Gets Emotional

Stephen

Featured Posts

alsemanche
1 minute ago, phantasmas said:

so im supposed to equally support arca, who has a predatory lender as a father?? as azealia? azealia who hasnt tried to topple my govt or lobbied against my rights?? :laughga:

if theres a right way to be gay, just tell the rest of us so we can hop on board and move on :laughga: 

Arca's father being a rich asshole has nothing to do with her trans identity and Arca herself has nothing to do with her father's disgusting actions. Not to mention that no one is asking you to "support arca", but to stop supporting transphobia. But sure lets do the most to justify transphobia because banks said it's cool. You're disgusting. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
phantasmas
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Arca's father being a rich asshole has nothing to do with her trans identity and Arca herself has nothing to do with her father's disgusting actions. Not to mention that no one is asking you to "support arca", but to stop supporting transphobia. But sure lets do the most to justify transphobia because banks said it's cool. You're disgusting. 

so Arca can have excuses and redeemable traits made for them but not Pretty AB.. got it.. :huntyga::huntyga:

alsemanche
1 minute ago, phantasmas said:

so Arca can have excuses and redeemable traits made for them but not Pretty AB.. got it.. :huntyga::huntyga:

????

What's redeemable about being straight up transphobic omfg do you even think before typing? And no one needs an excuse to be respected for being trans. I despise Cailtlyn Jenner but I don't go around calling her a boy and a fake trans person. 

phantasmas
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

????

What's redeemable about being straight up transphobic omfg do you even think before typing? And no one needs an excuse to be respected for being trans. I despise Cailtlyn Jenner but I don't go around calling her a boy and a fake trans person. 

whet?? we weren’t even talking about caitlyn jenner…

WHO’m’sTd  BY THE WAYYYYYY should have a BIGGER TARGET ON THEIR BACK than Pretty AB cos that BIIITCHHH is actually trying to take our rights away and trying to throw us back into TRUMP WATERS

do u see now?? where your priorities are misappropriated????

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

whet?? we weren’t even talking about caitlyn jenner…

WHO’m’sTd  BY THE WAYYYYYY should have a BIGGER TARGET ON THEIR BACK than Pretty AB cos that BIIITCHHH is actually trying to take our rights away and trying to throw us back into TRUMP WATERS

do u see now?? where your priorities are misappropriated????

Do you understand what an example is? Im talking about to caitlyn to say that even that piece of sh!t deserves to have her trans identity respected and not called a boy despite her disgusting behaviour, which is what banks did and what you're justifying. Stop trying to deflect the topic to avoid taking blame and admitting that you're being transphobic like your fave.

And thankfully I have the brain capacity to speak up against more than 1 person who is being hamrful against queer people. But I guess banks' BS doesnt matter since it doesn't affect you directly 

Pennywise
7 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Do you understand what an example is? Im talking about to caitlyn to say that even that piece of sh!t deserves to have her trans identity respected and not called a boy despite her disgusting behaviour, which is what banks did and what you're justifying. Stop trying to deflect the topic to avoid taking blame and admitting that you're being transphobic like your fave.

And thankfully I have the brain capacity to speak up against more than 1 person who is being hamrful against queer people. But I guess banks' BS doesnt matter since it doesn't affect you directly 

Why do I get the feeling that we're arguing with AB herself and her dupe accounts :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

phantasmas
8 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

no.

shitty ppl like caitlyn deserve no respect. 

they can can have it when they wholeheartedly earn it.

😌 thx

alsemanche
Just now, phantasmas said:

no.

shitty ppl like caitlyn deserve no respect. 

they can can have it when they wholeheartedly earn it.

😌 thx

Sure lets go be transphobic against them then, that'll fix everything.  And I didn't say SHE deserves repsect, I said her trans identity does. So no matter how you try to twist it and avoid talking about the other half of my reply, you're still justifying transphobia. 

phantasmas
Just now, alsemanche said:

Sure lets go be transphobic against them then, that'll fix everything.  And I didn't say SHE deserves repsect, I said her trans identity does. So no matter how you try to twist it and avoid talking about the other half of my reply, you're still justifying transphobia. 

Caitlyn and her likeminded sistrens can burn in hell 😌 Amen. 

ARTPOP
3 hours ago, Luna Lovegood said:

?? WHERE cite your sources please. And don’t link something that happened MONTHS ago when she’s clearly in a better place NOW. MOVE lmao 

Better place until her album flops and the cycle goes on again like the past 10 years :enigma:

COME ON GAYS!!

alsemanche
9 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Why do I get the feeling that we're arguing with AB herself and her dupe accounts :billie:

They keep plugging her songs' youtube links so i wouldn't be surprised :billie:

phantasmas
1 hour ago, weed said:

literally who else are y'all defending this vehemently??? Chris Brown? Kevin Hart?? Paula Deen??? That country singer who said the N word?? the answer: none of them!

not important at all skskssksksk but I added Kevin Hart last to add the homophobia. I guess there's Eminem, Eddie Murphy, but no one gave a f*ck about those lol

the gays aint defending none of these ppl is2g :ladyhaha: 

phantasmas
4 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

and?? :bon: what u gon do about it

Luna Lovegood
12 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

and what about it?

luna’s advocate

DpHitch1992

Azealia is super talented but she has got a long way to go to make things right! Atleast this is a start i guess. 

On the other hand mj stans complaining about people stanning azealia banks? What a joke lmao!!!

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived