💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Decade-End Hot 100 Songs 2010s

Aphasic

Featured Posts

Aphasic

Dynamite by Taio Cruz is higher than Hello, Fancy, Blank Space, Bad Guy, 7 Rings, Roar. Like c'mon. 

ThisGuyTony
5 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

A member commented the list can't be rigged because is based on "real" numbers. 😂

Apparently the Decade Charts use radio in their calculations. :ladyhaha: And we know how radio has biases or is easily manipulated
 :koons: 

Andreu

The most important factor for these decace/yearend charts is longevity and on the Hot100 this is mostlyfueled by radio (payola often) so there you have the answer

FFXIV WhiteMage

It is based on US fad chart performance so I’m not surprised :bear:

Dr Fudge

Pretty sure this is based on weeks at #1 followed by sales. Quantity, not quality. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

What is wrong with that list? It is based in sales, streaming and radio pay. It may be rigged but it is a somewhat correct representation of the most popular songs in the last decade, all of those songs were big hits, sometimes even worlwide. Do you really expect that a 2009 song like BR will be on the top 1 or what? 

JusKeepBreathin

Weird that Despacito is only at #9. It feels like it out played and out sold every other song on that list. Like you couldn't get away from it even if you wanted to. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Kadikaado

Who even remember half of these songs? Party Rock Anthem? That was a fad! Closer? I don't even know how it sounds and who sings it. The other one I can't even remember the title.

Shape of You - Yes, it is a major hit!

Uptown Funk - That's a real hit!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Jose P
4 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Girls Like You at #5? :ladyhaha: There’s no way that song was that huge. :rip: 

It really was, unfortunately

It’s 8x Platinum

Archived