ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

Reminder that they go by they/them pronouns, please respect them:heart:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

GagaSine
1 minute ago, Sneaky said:

OMG WTF IS WRONG WITH ME :air:

Lol it's okay! Easy mistake to make, I can just never tell if ppl are trolling or not. It takes practice I guess to get it right every time.

BleepBloop
2 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Lol it's okay! Easy mistake to make, I can just never tell if ppl are trolling or not. It takes practice I guess to get it right every time.

I was looking at your inital quote for like 10 seconds because I didn’t get the issue, until I noticed that I mistakenly used fem pronouns lol

7 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

Reminder that they go by they/them pronouns, please respect them:heart:

We don't actually know that, but we still should they/them by default!

Gaga and Utada are two of my most beloved icons... And they are so similar, yet so different! I aadore them for their subject matter, their hands-on approach to art, they're both full artists with powerful visions and a burning love for their craft, full control, truth in their lyric. But Gaga does spectacle, glitter and blood, huge dresses and panties, wigs, a whole universe of raw grandeur that sucks us in. While Utada is a butch with a guitar. And I THRIVE FOR THAT TOOoooooOOOO, amazing LEGENDs!!!!! I will forever be inspired by them. And let's not forget Gaga meets Utada: Rina sawayama! (ok that was really reductive...) I bet she's screaming and crying with this news right now

Archived