Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ed Sheeran would love to do Eurovision but his manager won’t let him

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Chromatography

plssss stop posting these ed threads, all 3 of the ones on trending now are coming from you the rest of us aren’t interested 

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

plssss stop posting these ed threads, all 3 of the ones on trending now are coming from you the rest of us aren’t interested 

Don't be so hard :fatcat:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Teletubby
10 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

no one is forcing you to read this, if you are not interested just don't pay any attention.
This is normal that when artist is releasing new music there is more threads about him/her/them. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Chesescake

You already have successful career, let other people shine!

image.png

Pink Narcissus

Anyone else already tired of seeing this guys name everywhere again :toofunny:

As Long As You Pay Me…

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm honestly here for Eddaily cause ya'll getting worked up over an artist that has worked hard to be where he is and deserves the success he's had. On topic, he has a point about England coming last cause EU hate us. :billie:

Born This Way

Now listen, idk how many times countries in Eurovision have used actually well know singers but this seems like it'd be a pretty shitty thing to do since he's a huge international celebrity.

Avada Kedavra I speak to destroy

Archived