Madonna bares boobs for Vogue Italia

noa234

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps
9 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

Why does she look like a clown all the time…

lOtQCkZf_o.gif

Lady Rah Rah

Huge props to her for embracing her beauty and body and not being ashamed to show it. She looks so so good :messga:

Chromatica will live on forever.

Born This Way

She looks good but I do like the Hustle shirt ones better. That red mop wig is... interesting. 

Avada Kedavra I speak to destroy

Economy
1 hour ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Google ad sense cares about female nipples

Progressives say they shouldnt be sexualized so now they are not basically :flop:

I dont know who determines what should and shouldnt anyway. To me u go down a super arbitrary road that way cuz sexuality is so socially constructed anyway

U could argue even penises and vaginas are natural and show but humans invented clothing. But then where do u draw the line?

Theres more than 1 way to view this tbh so im certainly not gonna argue about it but what i do know is if it was censured ppl would go insane on this site so of course theres gonna be no WP for OP to answer ur question :selena:

• PartySick locked this topic
PartySick
1 hour ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Google ad sense cares about female nipples

I'm still waiting on an answer on whether or not we can chill on the female nipple censorship 'cause I personally think if we can show male nips then why not women? But judging from a couple of the replies here, I think adsense might be the least of our worries on this topic :toofunny:

So for now, no boobies please.

Archived