Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga - Radio Edits

The Edge Of Glory

Featured Posts

The Edge Of Glory

Which radio edits songs by lady gaga are available on Spotify?

I could only locate these songs:

bad romance, telephone w/o beyonce, born this way, the edge of glory, you and i and shallow

Does anyone have the other songs like alejandro (radio edit) on spotify? :enigma:

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

What, a telephone radio edit without Beyoncé?

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

sillynate

I found the telephone w/o Beyoncé on Spotify but when I play it it’s the album version :rip:

The Edge Of Glory
15 minutes ago, good said:

What, a telephone radio edit without Beyoncé?

Only without Beyonce

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

sillynate
5 hours ago, GUI said:

On my playlist has all the radio edits that I found (the last tracks ones)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4DoGik3DvoWZgtXg1N0Xia?si=brnIrwkeR4yqxLtX10iPfQ

Yeah that one just plays the album version for me. I think it’s a region thing 

edit: so for the radio edits at the bottom of your playlist, BR, TEOG & Y&I aren’t available for me in the US. Telephone just plays the album version but BTW plays the radio edit :oprah: can I ask what country you’re in? I’ve come across tons of these Gaga edits that aren’t available for me. I’ll link them on Spotify just give me a bit 

edit 2: @GUI I’ve learned a way to manipulate Spotify (just google exactly what you’re looking for) to show me singles and albums that are hidden from Gaga’s discography on Spotify. I have tons of different versions of albums and singles saved in my library that you normally wouldn’t find in her artist page on Spotify. If you want any single covers for the ones I have just lmk :) 

here’s the playlist of songs I can’t play. The first three say “Paparazzi - Radio Edit Version” for me but when I play them, it’s just the album version :oprah: 

the next 2 (“Again Again” & “Yoü and I - Radio Edit”) I cannot play at all. So I don’t know what differences they have from the album edits (Again Again is not available in the US so that’s probably why I can’t play that one. Idk about Y&I though) 

Archived