Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Diane Warren saves escaped cow

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Songwriter Diane Warren stepped in Thursday to save the life of cow that eluded capture for more than a day after a herd escaped from a Southern California slaughterhouse and stampeded through a suburb.

She contacted the city of Pico Rivera to arrange to have the cow sent to the Farm Sanctuary north of Los Angeles, Warren and City Manager Steve Carmona said.

Carmona said the City Council had already authorized him to open a dialogue about the cow with the owner of the slaughterhouse when Warren stepped in.
He said the transfer was dependent on a state agriculture health check.

Cows are very smart, empathetic animals. I mean, they knew there was a door open,” said Diane Warren who has been a vegetarian for 23 years.
This morning, I woke up and I saw there was one cow that hadn’t been caught yet — and they’re trying to catch her and getting close to her. I saw her crying out and I couldn’t unsee that.

She has a farm animal rescue in Malibu and felt compelled to act.
This isn’t my first cow I’ve saved. But this feels like a special cow. Because this was that one. So it’s almost like she represents all cows wanting to be free,” Diane said.

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

littlepotter

I don't get it, she saved a cow that ran away and now the cow's back into a farm where she'll be eaten or a sancturary?

chaeri pls

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I don't get it, she saved a cow that ran away and now the cow's back into a farm where she'll be eaten or a sancturary?

Cow gets new life at sanctuary

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Cameltoe Chariot

I love this :diane:

Diane is a woman after my animal loving, vegetarian heart :diane:

GucciGa

Poor thing 😭 I have been vegetarian for 10 years and it is one of the best things I ever did. 

😇

Archived