💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Fans slam Billie Eilish's 'tone-deaf ' selfie

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RichAssPiss

I wish people on the internet worked as hard at electing progressive candidates and supporting legal reform to address systemic racism as they did shaming individuals for racist actions. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VoldeLorde2

it IS tone deaf. she ‘misses’ when her fans kissed her ass and sucked up. she misses their money.

alsemanche

This has got to be the most idiotic thing online stans have done

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche
Just now, VoldeLorde2 said:

it IS tone deaf. she ‘misses’ when her fans kissed her ass and sucked up. she misses their money.

Talk about a reach

Flippy

I mean, I guess I understand the “posting it to a story vs actually making a post” thing, 

What she did wasn’t right I think, but honestly. At the end of the day she did address it. What more do people want? 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

alsemanche
11 minutes ago, Melancholia said:

whilst i agree she should be allowed to post whatever she wants, telling her fans that she misses them potentially just because they finally stopped kissing her ass at every stop sign is a little... eh

How did you even make that connection? What in this photo or post suggests that she misses them because kissing her ass?

edengowon
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

How did you even make that connection? What in this photo or post suggests that she misses them because kissing her ass?

"miss uuuu"

the main discourse in her fandom right now is literally about how fans miss 'the old billie' and the old fanbase.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Dominic

The comments on that post are so self-righteous. So much virtue signalling. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

VoldeLorde2
Just now, alsemanche said:

Talk about a reach

why do you think she ‘apologized’ in the first place? bc she and her pr team know that this could damage their pockets. that’s why celebs are so quick to ‘apologize’ and why some fans are so quick to defend. actions now have consequences and this could potentially lose a lot of sales/streams for billies new album. she’s scared and so is her team. they should be.

her performative apology that deletes itself after 24 hours shows that she doesn't want to bring too much attention to it. if she was actually sorry, she’d educate herself, help educate others, donate, spread awareness, etc. but no, she didn’t do that. at least to my knowledge

Morphine Prince
Just now, Melancholia said:

"miss uuuu"

the main discourse in her fandom right now is literally about how fans miss 'the old billie' and the old fanbase.

she has literally said she loves and misses her fans before when speaking about touring.

Maybe... just MAYBE she’s saying she misses her fans because we are in a pandemic and she hasn’t toured in over a year? 

alsemanche
Just now, Melancholia said:

"miss uuuu"

Y'all are just reaching so hard to try and find a problem with a simple "miss u" caption my god.....

edengowon
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

she has literally said she loves and misses her fans before when speaking about touring.

Maybe... just MAYBE she’s saying she misses her fans because we are in a pandemic and she hasn’t toured in over a year? 

yes maybe, but naturally there's heightened suspicion during a time like this.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Archived