Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Fans slam Billie Eilish's 'tone-deaf ' selfie

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Galagala

Ugh there are strange "fans" everywhere under every celebrities' posts. Why all the fuss over some irrational comments under Billie Eillish's posts lately? As someone who's not her fan, I can say GP don't care or know about this at all.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

OMG people really don't wanna do anything with her this era :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gagaloo911

Btw my comment was purely sarcasm in case people didn't notice. 

People are clearly bored and got nothing better to do than find something to be offended over.

And I don't even like Billie and find what she did incredibly problematic, but this is just dumb.

Summerboi14
7 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

$1 million? I- 

:bear:

She bought so many copies that she paied $1 million.

TheSlash
29 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

I wasn't aware there was protocol when it came to posting selfies after online controversy... Someone forgot to mail me a pamphlet :vegas:

Here it is:

b_WAgtUjXNJd4iewXW8WA4qUHkTYOVZ93e2Xjt-e

Please and you're welcome :vegas:

OT: I'm sick of this cancel culture. She could sell her house and burn all her money and people would still be mad :smh: .

Ew, David!

alsemanche
Just now, BloodyMary08 said:

She bought so many copies that she paied $1 million.

People have lost their mind havent they

Soft, soothing, and succulent

littlepotter

As an OG billie fan I'm happy these bandwagon fans are hopping off, this is what i wanted all along. Let her stop being famous and popular so that i can enjoy her music in peace without having to see bitter jealous hags dragging her left and right

chaeri pls

Jose P

I guess these are the downsides of having a mostly young fanbase? The current generation is the one that gets so pent up over every single little tiny thing regarding “outrage” and “insensitive” stuff. 

FfFfFfFF

Ufff. This wasn't her greatest year in terms of musical output and public image.

Wet Fire

There's NOTHING worse than cancel culture at this point in community spaces. Cancel culture is the biggest obstacle in the way of any healthy discussion and education. I truly think cancel culture is perpetuating racism in a big ****ed up way.

CautiousLurker
5 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Here it is:

b_WAgtUjXNJd4iewXW8WA4qUHkTYOVZ93e2Xjt-e

Please and you're welcome :vegas:

OT: I'm sick of this cancel culture. She could sell her house and burn all her money and people would still be mad :smh: .

This does not specify how long not to post a selfie tho, and what the timelines are for various controversies, cuz clearly there are different rules for different types - I need a full chart that accounts for types of controversies, age, sex, deadlines, demographics, it also needs to factor in apologies and such, quantities, ect :vegas:

GucciGa

This is what happens when you raise a generation on woke culture where getting offended at everything is normalised. I'm really glad Gaga had her wild years before this insidious cancel culture started. Sure she took a lot of criticism and judgement but it wasn't like now. Billie should just ignore them bc you can't give in to that nonsense, they will expect it all the time. 

😇

ceminay

Lol. Thank god Gaga wasn’t younger. She would be cancelled indefinitely with all the stuff she did 10 years ago.

Roseblud Kisses

Wow, reading some of the comments on her Instagram post, Jesus her fans really think they own her. I thought that Monsters were controlling, but they’re on a different level. I honestly don’t know how she is gonna survive this era. Like, they sound so mad. I admit that I was disappointed when I heard her say the c-word in that viral video, but she acknowledged it and now we shouod be all able to move on. I have. Billie has. Why can’t the Z-generation let it go? They act like judge, jury and executioner. Nowhere near as easygoing as the previous generations.

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

Archived